Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Top things to do to trip with Salvia Divinorum

• Auteur de la discussion A_Salvia_Dreamer
  • Date de début
A

A_Salvia_Dreamer

Invité
Hey guys... these last few months I've been experimenting intensely with SD (I love how the body doesn't build resistance to Salvinorin-A, and doesn't affect my sober mindset, at least that I have noticed) and I came up with a TOP-10 of things to do while smoking Salvia (either leaves or a 10x or 20x extract)... Here are a few of them, let me know how they work for you:

1) Laying in the sun.

You absolutely have to try this: find a comfortable spot (preferably in your own house or room) where you can lay down next to a window were the sun is hitting (probably between 12 and 2pm could be the best time to do this) and lay down with your loaded pipe/bong and a glass of water, it is better if you are naked, or with as few clothes as possible...

Just lay down and hit the bong... Hopefully you've found out the smoking method that works best for you (go to www.the-salvia-dream.com for a list of the best methods to smoke Salvia)...

This is one of my favorite things to do to trip on Salvia... gives you an amazing warm, comfortable, out-of-body, surreal experience

By the way, try keeping your head (eyes) out of the sun, if you can't do that, use a black piece of cloth to cover them to improve visuals... Enjoy!

2) A musical trip.

This goes amazingly well with the sun-lying trip...

It is said that music doesn't go with Salvia Divinorum, and for a long time that was my point of view, but I've found the perfect musical trippin' experience with Salvia.

The thing is that there's not a lot of music that goes well with Salvia Divinorum, but when the right music is on, it will take you to a whole different level.

Get a CD from Kitaro, all of it's music is great for Salvia use... I recommend the "Silk Road" albums, they will just blow your mind.

3) Sex.

Sex is a great experience while on SD, the thing is that movement won't let you go into a deep trance.... the solution??? ORAL SEX... I won't go over the details (or even try to explain it with words), just give it a try, I promise it's going to be one of the most amazing experiences you'll ever had.

By the way, I recommend it as a man, but by the reactions of women it seems that the intensity of the experience is the same... Let me know what you think!

4) Stare at an interesting plant.

Ok, this may actually be a little off, because the Salvia experience is a lot better while closing your eyes and laying motionless, but I still think it's worth mentioning...

I came across this activity while lying next to my little marihuana and ipomea violacea (morning glory) plants... When I smoked salvia and saw the plants, I couldnt take my eyes off of them, and a thousand "phylosophical" thoughts started rushing through my brain... I tried closing my eyes to trip, but somehow I felt an utter attraction to the little plants...

I hope you enjoy any of these activities as much as I do, let me know what you think..... I have a couple of other cool things to do while you trip on Salvia Divinorum, you can check 'em out in www.the-salvia-dream.com ,

cheers guys!!!

st.bot.32

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
2) A musical trip.

I so agree. All my experiences of listening to music on sally d have been wondrous, it feels like it comes alive and you are part of it, time stretches and expands with the music. As for what works, probably whatever you are personally comfortable with and get into. It kind of reminds me of the tail end of a mild acid trip where everything feels so mellow and music can sound so organic and lush... :) :)

mysticwarrior

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
17 Août 2007
4) Stare at an interesting plant.

Last week i saw a documentary about ayahuasca and some shamanic use of this substance. And there was a shaman, who explained that he used ayahuasca to see what plants he could eat and what plants not to eat, and what the medicinal use of these plants could be. Maybe, something like this would also be possible while using salvia :)

lonerockies79

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
14 Mai 2014
I find feldenchryis (spl) to be very effective. Dance and ti chi movements. Your body carries grief anger ARROGANCE for me I can move that energy out of me. Its very healthy for me

ShamanicTraveller

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
21 Juin 2014
I always found SA to be a very intense trip, much stronger in intensity than most of the lsd/shroom/xtc trips Ive had. First time it shocked me as I took a huge hit convinced it would not be anywhere near as intense as my previous mentioned journeys. Well after becoming a molocule and feeling my cells explode into geomentric shards I felt like a blanket was thriwn over my head and my soul pulled into a different dimension!! So that was the end of my underestimation of this wonderful herb! I find music massively alters the kind of trip you can have too, its always a big part of my trips. The sun idea, I did SD in a field faaar away from any public paths ect and though i was clothed, it was a hoit day and I could feel the rays of light entering my body. I wonder if this is simaler to what you expirenced?

h4lfawak3

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
24 Juin 2014
I like to look at pictures that are common.
During a light salvia trip, I find that recognizing patterns and common place items becomes difficult-it's like I'm seeing everything for the first time again.
So seeing a picture that I'm "supposed to" recognize makes me laugh soooo hard out of confusion.