Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

The Entheogenic Evolution

Caduceus Mercurius

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
"Expanding consciousness, one quantum leap at a time."

Martin W. Ball is the author of Mushroom Wisdom: How Shamans Cultivate Spiritual Consciousness, Sage Spirit – Salvia Divinorum and the Entheogenic Experience, and the Tales of Aurduin. A month ago he uploaded his first podcast, which features a discussion of Native American use of the Peyote cactus. Subsequent episodes discussed the unique characteristics of 5-MeO-DMT, comparing it to the effects of Salvia divinorum and other entheogens.

Blog containing links: New podcast "The Entheogenic Evolution"

2008-02-25T20_58_43-08_00.jpg

G

Invité
Nice one CM!
I'll definitely try to get my hands on a copy :D

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
I finished Mushroom Wisdom about a month ago, great book. Highly recommonded!

PEACE & LOVE

Abej^a G.

Inscrit
20 Fev 2013
Caduceus Mercurius a dit:
"Expanding consciousness, one quantum leap at a time."

Martin W. Ball is the author of Mushroom Wisdom: How Shamans Cultivate Spiritual Consciousness, Sage Spirit – Salvia Divinorum and the Entheogenic Experience, and the Tales of Aurduin. A month ago he uploaded his first podcast, which features a discussion of Native American use of the Peyote cactus. Subsequent episodes discussed the unique characteristics of 5-MeO-DMT, comparing it to the effects of Salvia divinorum and other entheogens.

Blog containing links: New podcast "The Entheogenic Evolution"

2008-02-25T20_58_43-08_00.jpg

maybe, new site: PodOmatic | Podcast - The Entheogenic Evolution
www.martinball.net