Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Suggestion For Psychonaut

pax

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
18 Sept 2008
Pyschonaut,

I'm not sure if this has been suggested in the past but I think a moderator controlled archive may be beneficial to the community. As psychonaut.com develops it has garnered the attention of some highly educated and experienced users. Some of the posts made, especially in the synthetics extractions section are priceless. As such I think it would be great to archive the materials in a non editable subsection. Picking the most informative and detailed posts and freezing them so they are easily referenced and never lost. I have seen this done with great success at other sites, pm me for examples.

pax andor lumina

Caduceus Mercurius

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
It's a good idea, but how to do it practically?

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
I think a real time chat room for psychonaut members would be a good idea too.

Thanx to Pax for starting this thread, Been meaning to say this for a while :lol:

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Is it posible that the moderator and administrator tags be taken from above our icons and only shown at the entrance to each section ? I think that that would help a few people speak their minds as i keep getting the feeling , and PMs saying it , that people feel that they have to kow tow and lick arse because they see those titles . I cant stand that , it rely anoys me .

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Well, I did recently find out where to change such titles, so all moderators could be renamed. It's already clear from the main forum page who the moderators for the different topics are, so basically we could rename all the moderators "psychonaut", like everyone else.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I think that that would be a good idea . What does everyone else think ?

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Regarding the non-editable subsection (I never got a pm it seems), do you have a suggestion for a title of the section, and its description?

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Please change my title.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
I can only change all of you at once. Since you guys are the main moderators, I think we could change it for now. We can always reverse it if there are rejections.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Yes lets just do it with the monikas and see what happens , i cant see any way it could do any harm .

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Fixed.