Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Shrooms + Salvia

Psychoid

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
This summer I am gonna trip with one of my friend who has never taken any hallucinogen except salvia 2 or 3 time (he REALLY enjoyed it tho ^^). This summer I am gonna have a shroom trip with him and he wants to smoke salvia while we're high. Once a friend told me that it was a dangerous combination, that you could die from it (he had done it and had a badtrip in which he thought he was gonna die). So not knowing if it's dangerous or not, I'm asking you guys if it is. If anyone tried it, please tell me if it is good or not.

G

Invité
Psychoid a dit:
Once a friend told me that it was a dangerous combination, that you could die from it (he had done it and had a badtrip in which he thought he was gonna die)

Why, everyone know that a badtrip is a reliable source for scientific facts...

Needless to say, it's uber BS, BUT I think that Salvia and Shrooms don't mix perfectly well, the first is anyway more than potent by itself.

Pinealjerker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Avr 2007
There are many people who have done this before. Just make sure the set and setting are alright, then nothing can go wrong. And don't forget: always measure your doses! Use a scale.

I would prefer a hit of DMT over a hit of Salvia though.

Psychoid

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
Pinealjerker a dit:
I would prefer a hit of DMT over a hit of Salvia though.

SO would I... but DMT is just so FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE to find where I live, no one even KNOW what it is. I sooo fucking want to try this, seems to be exactly the kind of effect I'm looking for...

sorry for my bad language but that frustrates me :(

BTW I know the guy's badtrip didn't mean anything, another friend of mine told me that it was dangerous and you could die from it, which i was 90% sure wasn't true but still wanted to verify.

I'll probably try shrooms+salvia, but will try salvia a few more times before, cause even though I've dont it 6 times, I don't know what are the effects yet, cause everytime when I went back to earth, the first thing I thought was "What did I just do? What did I just think?". I don't remember anything from any of those 6 trips, excepted a few images that sometimes come back in my mind. The most precise memory I have is being ina dark place and opening a door to the outdoors just before coming back to reality, I was in the woods at noon, lying in high herbs. Apart from this, my salvia trips are 2 minutes memory losses :( Next time I will try smaller doses so maybe I will remember...

Also anyone ever experienced flashbacks from salvia? Cause I have once... I had smoked a lot of cannabis on lunch time then went back at school for the last 2 courses. In the first hours I had the exact feelings I have just before losing contact to reality with salvia. I got scared of going in a real trip and go unconscious and start doing all those weird things people told me I do while on salvia (long story). That stopped after about an hour, but still I felt even more stoned than if I had just finished smoking, and that effect lasted something like 3-4 hours, which is very strange, since I usually started to comedown after like 45 minutes at that time.

Soulcatcher

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
One time I was shrooming with a friend, and he tried salvia after peaking.. He said it was really weird, and not fun.. But hey, salvia is always weird :p

There is no harm in trying it, just have someone around if youre comfortable with that.