Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Salvia Help Please! Well, advice more or less.

Special K

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
2 Avr 2010
I have tried Salvia multiple times, but have never really felt anything much.

I have tried Salvia in different extracts and different brands and never quite gotten a "trip" out of it.

I went to the store today "my local Planet K" and obtained some of SalviaZone's "Dark Matter". The Black color. It is supposedly the strongest extract out there.

Code:
http://salviazone.com/store/product.php?prod_id=77

I am alone in my room. I have experienced high dose experiences with LSD, even in public places. The most being 10 in my dorm room. And the most in public being 5 at an amusement park and 5 at the IMAX movie theatre. I have experienced 1000 miligram doses of DXM many times. I have experienced shrooms and ecstasy multiple times. Among other experiences...
I say this only to show how I've been able to handle myself in intense situations. Not comparing these situations to a Salvia experience. For I understand that the type of substance Salvia is is VERY different than the ones I spoke of.

Reading many reports of salvia, I have come to the conclusion that no matter what it is Ive done, with the exception of Dimethyltryptamine (which Ive never done), nothing anyone can do can prepare them for an intense Salvia Experience. Knowing this frightens me a bit, however, I believe that even though it can't fully prepare me, having some of the experiences I have I believe will somehow help me, if only help me know how to handle myself physically. I have researched a LOT about this substance, so its not like I'm completely ignorant with this.

I bought myself a high powered butane lighter, as to give myself the proper temperature to heat the Salvia with. I am planning on putting some old cartoons on, probably The Rugrats. Laying on my bed in the dark and taking a LARGE toke from the Salvia. Many people suggest not watching TV, but on any drug Ive done, watching cartoons helps me SO much.

Am I in WAY over my head? Or should I just go for it?

Any advice would be pleasant.

Thanks

Special K

Sprax

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
30 Juin 2009
Sorry, can't help you. Having said that, if you do manage to get an experience, let us know how you did it. Can't get anything to happen either.

Also, good luck!

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Nope, like you aparently know, you can't prepare for it, so why not go all the way?

I don't think I could have gotten any more further from reality in my trip, and I came out fine (although it was everything I could imagine 'hell' to be).

Its short, the anxiety if any is short, and your experience lasts a life time, but isn't very integratable to daily life.

Be prepared to see the REAL reality though, wink. :wink:

darkwolfunseen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
5 Août 2009
Well, about the TV... if you go far enough, it really doesn't matter whats on, I'd just watch the volume. Better yet, since you don't really build a tolerance per se to Salvia, I'd take a Medium sized toke without TV or any bright lights or anything and pause. Wait 1/2 hour to and hour. Repeat on High. It obviously won't prepare you completely, but you'll know what you're dealing with in this particular extract. Just a thought.

M

Multiple Dogs

Invité
Keep the TV off. No matter what happens during the trip, don't resist. Understand that it will not be what you're expecting it to be, and just go with whatever happens. Also, get comfortable and keep your eyes closed.

chewupablotter

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
I tried Salvia a few times in Holland when I was younger to not much avail, however I work in a Head Shop and we recently had some flavored 60X Salvia in which I hadn't seen before so I thought I'd better try that and yes...It's fair to say nothing much can prepare you!

But I would say that is true to most 'drugs', but I think in general people are more reckless when they are younger, and Im sure if you took a lot of lsd etc in the past, that you know yourself, if you go into feeling anxious worried, negative etc that you could inadvertently make it a bad experience. Like with most things and certainly wiht my first profound Salvia Experience, it's best to go with it, and relax and just ride it out.

The best way to find out is to take it, but also if you want to see some interesting experiments on 2 volunteers who take it, on camera whilst being tested amongst other things, then look under Videos, I just posted one which will show EXACTLY how you couldl react. Though obviously it will vary person to person.

In the video, one of the volunteers is an experienced salvia user, the other one never had it before, and the effects are very different.

The more I have smoked this higher strength Salvia the less Intense it has got, though you will still loose control in some way.

The first time I got the effect, the instant thing was that deep laughter from inside, uncontrollable, and visions like lines everywhere, uncontrollable laughter, then i was in a Tunnel made up of weird yellow roots , that could also have been bones, but the whole tunnel was definitely organic, I was crawling backwards, through the tunnel laughing so hard, I felt possessed, I say that in a true sense , Ifelt possessed for real, I kept crawling and laughing until the I reached the wall, I had been on my bed, whilst seeing all this, I couldn't go through the tunnel anymore, so just sat looking out, at all the craziness. The whole time laughing so deep and hard, I couldn't stop. I wasn't me, I was everyone.

I could go on and on, but no one wants to hear some one elses trip...

just go watch the video!

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I love reading other people's trips. :p

Synith

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
9 Nov 2008
Salvia's very unique. You won't 'see' much of anything the first 10 times you try it. Your body rejects it, so you have to get your body used to the substance, unlike alcohol where you have to drink more to feel what you felt the first time, it's reversed with Salvia. The more you do it, the greater the experience.

I recommend Holy Smoke, or Pure Salvia extract brands. Extract potency is a different matter. It's unwise to do anything above 60-80x, since 100x and 80x are quite similar and you'd end up wasting your money.

A butane torch lighter isn't needed. Salvinorin A burns just fine with a regular lighter. Using a butane lighter does add to its effectiveness, but it's quite effective with a normal lighter. You could go either way.

Do not watch cartoons. Salvinorin A is a k-opioidr eceptor agonist. When under Salvia's effects, you will sweat. Light will ruin a trip, air blowing on your body will become irritating and noise will as well. Watching a cartoon will ruin an experience. Cartoons are great for Mushrooms and maybe even LSD, but NOT for Salvia. Trust me. You can try it for yourself. You might understand what I'm talking about, once you slip into a proper, mind-blowing trip. But with Salvia, it's either BANG, or not. It's hard, since your body re-builds a tolerance to it very quickly.

For mind preparation: meditate. Salvia has the power to shave your world. More so, in my opinion than a lot of other psychedelics, since it's very different. You want to come to her with a clear mind and maybe even a question, or problem you want to get over. If you're not calm before you burn and inhale, it'll be too taxing on the brain. In a way, you have to not be afraid of letting your perception of reality go. It's hard to explain what that means, since other drugs shake your world as well, but like I said before, Salvia is unique. Meditation is key. Find what question you want to ask, or what problem you want light shone on.

Best of luck, mate.

Peace and love,

-S