Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

SD extract in mouth

forest

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Déc 2005
hey, anyone has experience with just letting 10X SD under your tunge for ten minutes and having an effct for 45min?

wanting to try it but I only smoked it but don't want to waste it with this if it's crap having it in your mouth.

thank you

G

Invité
I thought of the exact same thing yesterday.
Would be nice if you could take the extract that way.
(although te tast won't be that great, I really like the fresh leaves (altough people think that tastes like shit to))

forest

Inscrit
30 Déc 2005
but you can! on the package of the extract it says you can. it says that you should put it under your tunge (0,1 gram of 10X extract) for 10 minutes and then you would have a dreamlike trip for 45 minutes. but i wanted to hear from someone who did it what it's like.

G

Invité
Ooooooooohw, cool I'm gonna try that with my X5 extract!

c0sm1c_d4nc3r

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Avr 2006
I tried 0.2 gr. of 5X under my tongue. Had it there for like 10 minutes. Eventually my mouth was filled with saliva thus it got harder and harder to keep the sage beneath my tongue. After 10 mins I swallowed but still nothing happened. And before that I smoked 0.4 gr. All i felt was a "twitch" like if someone was pulling me to the left eventhough I sat still. I was prepared for that. Next time I might be luckier to be invited to Ms. Sally D's realms.

JS1982

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
21 Juin 2006
But there is proof that this might work? Since i'm a little scared of the overwhelming effect of Sally, she scared me a few times before even when my intentions were always right...

I got my own plant now and taking care of her. This way i hope to proof that i'd love to get a positive glimp of Sally's mysterious world :)

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
c0sm1c_d4nc3r a dit:
I tried 0.2 gr. of 5X under my tongue. Had it there for like 10 minutes. Eventually my mouth was filled with saliva thus it got harder and harder to keep the sage beneath my tongue. After 10 mins I swallowed but still nothing happened. And before that I smoked 0.4 gr. All i felt was a "twitch" like if someone was pulling me to the left eventhough I sat still. I was prepared for that. Next time I might be luckier to be invited to Ms. Sally D's realms.

I think you'd have to chew the thing a bit every now and then, cause most of the active ingredient is not on the surface of the stuff (maybe this is the case with the extracts, though). I also think that the dose should be higher if taken sublingually, because it is a slower and less effective way of consumption than smoking. Never tried to chew the extract, though, only the plain leaves. Just trying to use my common sense... :roll:
You also need to get accustomed to Salvia, so it might work the next time.

JS1982

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
21 Juin 2006
because it is a slower and less effective way of consumption

I think less effective isn't the right choice of words. The experience should be different and more controlable, like insufflication of 5meo-dmt instead of smoking :?:

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
I tried it a few times. one time with a chewing gum (a guy in a smartshop told me to do this), no effect. a few months later i tried it again, I just put the extract under my tongue, waited 15 min, and I had no effects :)
I think it's better to smoke it, because you have the proof that it will work.

forest

Inscrit
30 Déc 2005
yeah, but it would make sense if it worked, right?

because when you chew salvia leaves, you go tripping because of the salvinorin A. So why with extract the salvinorin A wouldn't be accpted by the body?

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
I'm not telling that it will never work or something, I just said it didn't work for me. maybe it's really better to chew it. For my part, I won't try it with the under-the-tongue trick again, I wasted enough salvia up to now :)

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
Anyone got an update on this one? Maybe someone tried it again? I'm gonna try some 10x tomorrownight I recon.

8)

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
maybe it's because the extract is more like dry powder and the leaves are fresh and juicy. it's not quite easy to chew on powder. while smoking powder is more effective. i think you must chew on the fresh leaves to press out the juice inside containing salvinorin. while in dried extract theres no water left in it (especialy in powder) then again, saliva must do the trick. i'm just thinking aloud... i don't know and i'm gonna stick to smoking it cause i don't have much left :p

Maru

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Sept 2006
I did'nt try it the same way but it should works. The issue is to keep enough salvia in your mouth for a while. 10 m, might be not enough, a minimum of 30 is needed I guess. The trip is pretty different, softer and longer. After 20 mn you can add one more 0.1 g to kick in ;)
Do not swallow before you spent 45 mn on chewing.

sozopimpo

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
8 Déc 2006
i just eat a pinch of the extract and take a hit about 5-10 minutes later so it all comes at once and lasts a REALLY long time, dunno about 45 minutes but it was for awhile. its ok that it doesnt last a full 45 min though cause tripping for that long gets kinda scary. dunno about you guys but iv had a couple trips where i wanted it to end. like one time i took the hit, laid back, then all of the sudden i was on the other side of the room and both my friends were over me going "SHHH" for like (to me) 10 minutes, and i thought i was screaming at the top of my lungs cause i couldnt feel my mouth and i heard something screaming and i was sitting inside my body just looking out through my eyes, like sitting in a shell/cave. but it wasnt me screaming, it was the music playing... ended up my friends only said "SHHH" for like 10 seconds, my mind kept repeating them saying it over and over. i just wanted to return to normal but i had no control over my body at all. i wouldnt want that for 45 min.