Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Prolintane 40mg (a trip in progress)

SWIMchem5

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Août 2012
Today is January 6th, 2015.
I'm in my 20's and I'm about 140lbs.

11:30a.m.: I weighed 40mg of prolintane and mixed the prolintane with water. I also had a small sip of coffee. I wore deororant(prolintane increases armpit sweat, so you HAVE to wear deodorant).
12:00p.m.: I began noticing that the house was clean. My room was a little messy. I decided not to clean my room as I needed to go to therapy.
12:05p.m.: Took the train and went to therapy.
12:10p.m.: I arrived at therapy and then signed and also used the bathroom. I also drank some water from the water fountain.
12:25p.m.: Waited for the therapist.
12:30p.m.: Talked and stuff. I was a little hyper, yet focused.
1:30p.m.: Feeling cheery and hyper. Also feeling focused and ready to go. Took the train and went to the library.
2:23p.m.: I'm typing this report and will now reflect on the prolintane. I notice details more. I organize better. I also notice that sometimes, prolintane makes you get stuck on certain tasks if you're enjoying it. Who knows? Maybe I'll get stuck concentrating on the report.
2:25p.m.: Noticing that I have to go to the bathroom. Also noticing that prolintane makes you thirsty.
2:28p.m.: BRB! I'll update the report though.
2:54p.m.: I was studying wikipedia. Found out about experimental compounds with fatigue perception reducing properties similar to caffeine. They have these weird names with letters and numbers and a dash in the middle. CGS-15943 is an example.
I also ordered phenylpiracetam hydrazide a few days ago and I'm waiting for it to arrive.
At around 3p.m. I decided to play computer games. Just played computer games.

5:00p.m.: The phenylpiracetam hydrazide arrived. I took 65mg orally by mixing in water. Later on, there were subtle increases in focus and energy and the vision became HD vision for a while where the edges were more defined and colors were brighter. I had some soda and pizza later.

SaulSilver

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
11 Oct 2013
Phenylpiracetam is better than prolintane for mental stimulation and focus on things?

I hope so.

Since the only NDRI or DRI or NRI that I know it's scheduled or simply just too much pricey I think phenylpiracetam it's (for occasional use) worths a shot.