Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Nitrous Oxide

imagine

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
17 Juin 2009
Hey

In aus the easiest way to is buy ISI creme bulbs which have 8g of nitrous in each. We originally were using a soda siphon to crack and despense them but saddly this was lost 2 years ago.

Im currently building a relative simple one with 3/4 inch brass piping with a sharpened roofing nail drill through the cap, with a 2.5 inch bit of stainless steal to use as outlet. It works well but has some leakage.

My question is this does anyone know of a good glue or gasket sealant that is non-toxic and wont degrade or wear very much.

Just on the cracker if anyone is interested i can post up parts and prices.

Cheers

Arcticpheonix

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
10 Oct 2007
My suggestion would be some sort of silicone. Maybe a caulking or something. I'd stick with pure silicone, or as close as you can get it. Stay away from anything that says "Mold resistant, or "Helps fight bacteria" as this means there is probably some sort of chemical in the caulking. Another option would be to try to put in some sort of valve (IE: for a compressor hose on an air tool.), that way you could just screw it into a hold cut into the cover (make sure you use plumbers tape on the threads so they will seal tighter). I've used these myself, so I'd love to see some pictures when it's all done.

Crimzen

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
Hahaha ISI nangs :D :D :D
just buy a charger dude, they arent that expensive $75 last time i heard

imagine

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
17 Juin 2009
Cheers i was going to use the silicone sealant that buchi sent with their rotovap.

Shamanita

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Jan 2009
Crimzen a dit:
Hahaha ISI nangs :D :D :D
just buy a charger dude, they arent that expensive $75 last time i heard

there is also a cheaper version which is only 25€ (35 $)

imagine

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
17 Juin 2009
Its actually about $8 to make one of these, if your curious i can post up dimension and pics, they work quite well but the thread on the piping needs to be perfect otherwise you run into all sorts of cold.

mrvn

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Oct 2007
check www.alibongo.co.uk and search for a nitrouscracker its in the grinderdepartment, but they have a searchfunction.
Its cheap, simple and it works great whit balloons :D

Shamanita

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Jan 2009
I've found nitrous as a great drug to induce a more visual trip when u've taken LSA or LSD for example.

Few weeks ago, i ate 4 seeds HBWR, i was planning a very subtle trip. But then i inhaled a balloon N2O, about an hour after i ate the seeds. The trip became quiet visual, fractals & patterns, everything was moving a little... never had such a visual experience when taken LSA

I think a normal dose of lsa (10 seeds HBWR) and some laughing gas when the lsa comes up, would be almost the same strength as a one tab of lsd

edit; btw i've bought a 'Kayser' charger last week in "De Makro" (belgian shop) for only 20 € :p