Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

NN-DMT - my first encounter...

DaZeD

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Août 2006
So like a small hour ago I just inhaled my first DMT hit. :D

It was amazing, but not like I expected it to be, I did not see the infamous entities that I was hoping to meet.

A 30cm bong was used, over the scrin I've put a layer of ashes there over a good amount of DMT wich I didn't measure for I do not have a good scale for it, then another layer of spliff ashes.

When I inhaled, only few seconds later the visuals started and tears came rolling out of my eyes, there was still smoke comming out of the bong and the DMT ashes where still glowing, but I didn't took the next hit, cause my lungs where burning, and the smoke was coughed out violently after a 10 maybe 12 second struggle to hold it in, and the visuals allready took over my sight with force.

Allmost automatically I closed my eye's and the open eye visuals continued with my eye's closed.
It was hard to tell if they where closed or still open, since they where the same patterns.
After a while, maybe 1 minute later, dunno, I started to wonder how long it would take for me to go through the "gate" and meet the entities, but it didn't happen, only intense patterns and nothing more.

After a while I tried to stumble to the bathroom and look at my face, but it looked still pretty normal unlike the decaying face that acid shows you.
when I looked at the floor I noticed some kind of an Australian aboriginal art filled circle was breathing on the floor, full of tiny dots, and when I looked around everything breathed out some kind of an energy field like you would see on acid or shrooms, only different in patterns.

So, in short; it did not take me to the entities, but that's because I did not inhale long enough and I somehow "refused" to take the other hit.
I can only guess it's not too good for the lungs since my pipe is colored with a layer of white, and the airhole that you cover with the finger is stuck with white crystal-like substance....

Now I feel REALLY relaxed and happy, yet the experience only made me more curious about what more it can bring me, so I guess that means I did not enter the DMT sensorium, and need to keep the smoke in longer and even when I'm totally of the planet I have to force myself to do the extra hit! :)
All by all it was very unique, fun, yet extremely overwhelming, but not as spectacular as I was expecting, since I did not experience ego or identity loss, and wasn't send to hyperspace...

...More to follow real soon! :D

Noknok

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
23 Août 2008
Maybe you expect to mutch, like you're looking the whole time for effects to show up, might be wrong but I do tend to do this during shrooms as well and the trip doesn't get any deeper from it ....

Let it come to you, don't try to get to it :p

user_1919

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Sounds somewhat like my first DMT experience. I could not get enough inside, and my DMT was not very pure. And I believe you have more to expect. Terence said the 3rd hit usually does it! :D

peace & love

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
You're not expecting too much. I only got 1 experience in where I got devastated within 4 seconds from about the 10 times I have smoked it. Out of fully sober a complete blast readily to a level 5 peak experience. Sight went BOOM! to black and body collapsed almost immediately after. All my past memories and senses of the external world had never existed. There was no control. For about 2 seconds I literally thought my heart would fail. Dry mouth and sweat all over my body.

The first 3 minutes were utterly insane. The speed was unimageable. The tense was like dying but there was nothing present to scream with, only the fear of my consciousness. At the same time a tremendous warm feeling was loading with a sort of energy that was completely alien to me.

From there on, the space which was filled with enormous colourful flower-like visuals all over, started to swell while my consciousness went to somewhere to the outer sides of that expanding universe, I hanged there while I got my memories of earth and life back. I wanted to take a breath but couldn't since I had not been placed back yet into my physique. But the love, let me say MOTHER LOVE teleported a message to me that it's all going to be okay. I opened my eyes after about 10 minutes. But kept lying down and staring speechless like a hurricane visited my room.

I did not have any entities during that whole experience. But I had hawk's in another experience with CEV's in where I was aware of my body.

Make SURE you have your ultimate music running with headphones right before inhaling, because the music is turning into the bells of heaven. It'll feel like OMFG!

And never ever start to walk if you haven't got a full break-through or came out of one. And if you do (to drink water quickly for instance), do NOT close your eyes while standing or walking, because you may lose motor control almost completely.

Keep trying, DMT is definitely worth it! I'd suggest to kick off with a wet mouth, throat and wet lips, and wear thin clothes or none at all. I prefer doing DMT completely naked.

DaZeD

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Août 2006
Hi guy's! :) thank's for the replies!

I think the DMT must be very pure, since it is completely white.
I also think that I've put enough in it, cause it was a pretty thick layer, but I didn't took another hit, while I'm shure there where at least 2 good hits left since fat smoke clouds where still comming out of the bong, and now my bong is completely layered with a white substance, it is made of wood so I guess it absorbed the smoke a bit.

Hey Brugmansia, I understand what you mean, only like a second after the effects kicked in I was like; Holy Shit!WTF!First I had the slight feeling of fainting, so I hounestly did not had the guts to take another hit, certainly not a third :D , I was more like awaiting what would reveal to me, then blam! visuals struck my sight and I closed my eyes and immediatly I was wet from sweat, like in 1 or 2 seconds I was all sweaty while first I was completely dry, and true, after the regular "reality" was comming back more or less I needed to drink water fast.

I guess if I really wan't to get blown off my sockle I need the courage to take more hits, wich my lungs won't take me in gratitude, and I'm shure my common sense will try to prevent me from doing a next hit, but I'm gonna try to put my brain to zero, and just go for it.

Only the taste and smoke is so damn harsh, it had some kind of a sweetisch burned aftertaste, and the smoke's body is so full that the urge to cough is irresistible, trying to hold it in is pretty painfull and hard as hell, so I dunno if I'll have the time to cough and take another hit, cause the effects are comming up so fast, that you need a good planning before you decide to smoke.

I did plan it, but nothing could prepare me for this really, now that I know what I can expect I think it'll be slightly easier to plan.
After the trip ended only the most interesting parts I could remember, now a day after I can only try to reconstruct the visions, but I'm not capable of recalling any clear visions, wich is a bit sad, cause it's so damn beautifull.
I still have a nice afterglow though, I'm most likely gonna do a next trip tonight!

I'll report it here again if it'll be worth it to mention, cheers! :)

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
I've seen white DMT (extracted from Mimosa) and yellow (synthetic). I only have experience with the former, and when I vaporized it succesfully (one very slow, long hit), it didn't irritate my lungs at all. I also don't recall seeing any entities. Rather a very intense kaleidoscope of very bright colours, and being completely unaware of what was going on for about ten minutes.

Bastiaan

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Sept 2007
If you want more, take more.
First take 10mgs more, if that doesn't do it for you go for a big dose the time after that.
I don't see any harm in that if you are ready for it.
In what way are you smoking it?
What do you guys think is the best way to smoke DMT? (with the least loss of material, least harshness on the lungs so you can take big tokes, what gets you out there the best and most convenient)
Probably already discussed in another topic, but it's on-topic I suppose.
I use a glass bong now, it got me pretty out there a few times but it's pretty harsh on the lungs.
It does the job I guess :? .
I want to make a machine but I can't find any coarse steelwool anywhere.. just fine stuff

DaZeD

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Août 2006
Yes it's an extract from Mimosa Hostilis, I didn't make it myself (yet), cause I was way too curious and a whole lot unpatient, and I FINALY had the wonderfull oportunity to buy it, I just bought a gram of this expensive, yet marvelous elf-dust.

When I find a good source for Mimosa, (the cheapest source) I'll probably do the extract myself, or at least I'll try it.
Anyways....

I'm thinking about using my vaporizer for the next trip, but I absolutely MUST make it to the entities, since this is the very main reason that caught my interest to try this.
Not that it's not fun without going that far, cause it is!
But my goal is to get there, I ussualy like psychedelica to be more then just fun, I mean, average doses (average is relative) of Psylocibin or LSD can be much fun, but when you push it to the limit, it brings you a step beyond fun, not allways fun at all, but mostly it teaches you something.I like to think that psychedelics aren't really there to have only fun, I like to think that they are tools to reveal hidden knowledge, to unvover mysteries, to heal the soul, and so on.
They are shure capable of doing any of this...

I dunno if DMT is able to teach you something, it make's me FEEL something for shure, but to make contact with those "entities" must be an unforgettable experience, wich I'll probably will philosophize about for years to come. When I'll meet them... But I will. :)

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Since mister Turner pointed out that Ketamine is psychedelic heroin for a psychonaut, I'd have to say smokeable DMT is a sort of psychedelic crack for the psychonaut. It's like a bomb of which only the explosion itself carries entheogenic warmth and heat.

I also estimate that the absurd expensive prices can be asked due to the intens willingness to try it. (No idea how expensive the chemical process is, Spice, where are you?) I had no problem with paying the price before. My 'desorientated' motivation came from sensational stories that did not the include the long-term package. Thinking rationally, it's far overrated compared to shrooms, ayahuasca and cactus. 'The lunch trip' for the business man, credit for the one who found that, totally sums it all up.

Both K and Dimitri are substances in where I literally left this reality. But none of them brought me back to normal levels of body consciousness with any further and remained enlightment after they had wore off. It's "just" an additional diamond crown for the moment itself. No lessons are learnt from it. What remains after is a hyper psychedelic memory to look back on.

But perhaps I might need a 2nd break-through before I make such an indisputable judgement as this.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Brugmansia a dit:
(No idea how expensive the chemical process is, Spice, where are you?)

cheap?

Bastiaan

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Sept 2007
Well I can't say anything about the cost of the process on a larger scale, but I tried making it once.
It did'nt cost a lot and it was quite simple (as in makeable in your average kitchen without any special lab material except for a turkeyblaster or layer sep funnel).
There's tons of teks out there, I used the modified Marsfold tek by Heartcore.
It was time consuming however, it took me about 3-4 days to make, but I think it can be done much faster and most of this time is waiting.
I got about 500mgs of perfectly good spice from 220 grams of powdered rootbark.
I think that with a little equipment and experience, more at once in a shorter amount time can be made.
I think there should be some information about this at dmt-nexus.com

DaZeD

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Août 2006
Hmmm, I just tried to smoke DMT with my vaporizer, I've put the DMT over a layer of ashes, it was pre-heated a little and the DMT melted in the ashes, unfortunately the only thing I experience from it is a very mild buzz, and a mild state of confusion... :?

I don't know what went wrong here, I started to inhale pretty fast though, from the moment I saw a little smoke I allready inhaled, being afraid that the it would re-crystalize on the glass of my vaporizer.
but I guess that wasn't a good idea afterall, cause there was more smoke to come, only when the glass was more or less filled with smoke I inhaled the rest, wich now resulted in this mild buzz, and nothing more! :(

What a waste, it's the last time I'm gonna use a vaporizer for this!

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Meh, 40 procent of my experiences were like that. You'll have to be really discrete with the heating source. A bit too close and ssss it's gone.

The problem with any smoking method other than a heated glass pipe is that you can't see the material, which makes smoking a a sort of gambling.

http://www.*******.net/headshop/pipes/g ... ssic_leaf/ Use this one.

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
But my goal is to get there, I ussualy like psychedelica to be more then just fun, I mean, average doses (average is relative) of Psylocibin or LSD can be much fun, but when you push it to the limit, it brings you a step beyond fun, not allways fun at all, but mostly it teaches you something.I like to think that psychedelics aren't really there to have only fun, I like to think that they are tools to reveal hidden knowledge, to unvover mysteries, to heal the soul, and so on.
They are shure capable of doing any of this...

I 100% agree. I am glad there are still people out there who have this view. Thank you! :D

peace & love