Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

My latest trip with Sally

PsycheSmirk

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Déc 2008
I was sitting, holding in the smoke. All of a sudden, these two little elves came up beside this giant face/mask thing made out of wooden blocks. I was in a cartoon. The elves were holding onto the mask and told me to hold onto it as well and push it backwards. So I did. They said, "good, good!" and got ecstatic and started jumping around, and then they ran away giggling. I looked up and straight ahead at myself in my mirror and I started moving back and forth. I had turned into an intricate sculpture made out of brightly colored playdough. My whole body was made out of bright, saturated colors. Anyway, I was moving around back and forth laughing at myself, and all of a sudden, out of nowhere, I was in a desert. I could see giant toy blocks: a giant purple pyramid, yellow cube and orange cylinder, behind me in the sand. The lightbulb on my ceiling was the guy in charge of the place, and he was apparently my "boss." I looked at it in the mirror and it was a little glowing fish being held to the ceiling by a piece of black seaweed. I looked to the left of me and saw the movie cover for this movie called 'The Astronaut's Wife,' and it has Johnny Depp's and this girl's (forgot the actress's name) face on it, and they look concerned and worried, and I said out loud, "stop worrying, people are okay. They're okay, stop worrying." And then it was done.

Pretty fun trip. :)