Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Light

Iersuko

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Fev 2011
Light is produced every time universes come apart and heat is also a byproduct. When universes come back together darkness and cold are the byproduct. This is true on a macro level And on an atomic level. On an atomic level, sub atom sub atomic particles move so fast that we never even know they're there and they move and penetrate through any and everything that exist in our tangible universe.

At the center of our tangible universe there is an object, or even group of objects that are so powerful that they hold everything in this universe around them. So everything thing in this universe would look like a haze around them. This object at the center is so dense that is wouldn't even seem like it would be made of matter at all because it gives off no energy and no energy escapes from it's atmosphere making it barely detectable on the fringe between this universe and the next. Our entire tangible universe is not only moving away from or towards this object at any given time but also around this center of mass that we can't detect.

Electrons and other sub atomic particles don't move, they straddle the line between this universe and others, phasing in and out of our tangible universe all the time. Whole universes live here and die here in our universe all throughout our daily lives. Every time our foot touches the ground. Every time we cut into an orange. Every time we blink our eyes, some friction is produced and universes are turning to light or darkness.

In this way we are all gods, reforming particles we come in contact with through life from what they were to something else. Obliviously giving rise to and destroying new universes seemingly simultaneously. Universes with there own stars and planets. Civilizations with beings that could think the exact same things that we think. All on a level too small to see and too fast to record or even imagine for some.

Our consciousness follows the same rules. Dreaming. Visualizing. Thinking..

Like matter our consciousness never dies. It reforms.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
right.. light is indeed very fascinating. i think of it as the in some kind of way invisible and vibrating thread with which all stuff is made.
so maybe there is like a giant thread, unimaginably interwoven, connecting all that is and also smaller threads that make up the unbelievable intricacy of its design or architecture. if you can imagine light and magnetism(/gravity?) together in terms of energy, then i'd say you might get an insight about how it works... anyways it seems to me surely that god is (like?) a black (w)hole... everything rotating around the infinite center everywhere and no circumference. it gives a whole new perspective on darkness it seems or shall i say blackness? it's fucking amazing for sure. i thought maybe it's like different levels of light or so, divided by darkness and enclosed in it. however i am only speculating.. :p
like energy, consciousness is formless in its essence, thus potentially being able to travel freely across the world of forms (matter?). 8)
moreover god is all of us, but as you said maybe it makes sense too that therefore we are god(s). however maybe it should be noted that reforming particles, energy, etc is not the same like really creating them?
anyway it seems like huge cycles of creation and destruction are going on on small and vast scales. maybe there are conversely to what u said, also civilizations with beings of which we are a tiny tiny part, too slow to detect or comprehend.
i guess there are probably endless amounts of all kinds of civilizations "out there" and also "in there".
you mentioned also the aspect of synchronicity, or i understood it like that, like in a very very very huge net of information and energy existing in unity, the effects of individual decisions and actions may have impacts on seemingly unconnected other factors or events, etc etc.
then there's also the "the observer-changes-the-qualities-of-the-observed-effect". however to me the most mind-fucking concept is that everything is happening simultaneously in a way. the ever present moment of now also known as eternity.
dreaming is like creating and thus i say the world is just (like?) a dream.

p.s. oh and you heard of the mysterious force of tachyon? a particle or so that is supposed to have the speed of light as its lower speed limit and who knows what speed as upper limit? the power of thought is underestimated, i heard they are also not bound by light speed. :arrow: :shock:

peace :weedman: