Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

LSD and drawing

chargerbud

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
19 Sept 2015
I decided to do some drawing on my 2nd LSD trip. I have done it once before, in the region of 150ug, and it was good.

Decided this time to go for 350-400ug. also had 2-3 spliffs throughout.

Drew two things, one from memory, one from a picture. ended up being both from memory. A flower, and my landrover is what i drew.
Now, i am not an artist, a 5 year old could draw better than me, proportions are way out and its just terrible. still, i thought it would be fun!
Took the tabs at T-0H and drew right then and then every hour for the next 12.

good music, good times, and alone.

Thoughts and coments please!

Gave up with trying to insert images - http://postimg.org/gallery/158npntai/9d5f256e/ go there!

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
Did you have dun drawing?

Just like you i am also not an artist but i do like to draw. Drawing on psychedelics can feel very free. For me drawing is a struggle. I am always struggling with form and proportion. With psychedelics drawing does not feel like a struggle that much. It,s feels more free and flowing. On the otherhand the drawing i made on psychedelics (mushrooms) was not good at all. I had a very hard time figuring out proportion. And i could not fit what i wanted to draw on the paper because i was drawing it to big.

With and sometimes without psychedelics i often see images and visions. If i where an artist maybe i could make these visions into art. The problem is that i am not an artist and i lack the skills to make what i see into visual art. I try to draw, but for me it,s a struggle. I do not dislike the struggle, but i wish it would be more easy for me to draw.

Señorwolf

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
6 Oct 2015
i just had my first trip saturday and i made sure i had my drawing book. the idea of drawing on a trip and writing down experience and whatever i could sounded cool . i got lost in my doodle the lines would pop out i saw details in the lines as well, at one point i remember feeling uncomfortable because my brother brought his girl friend to the backyard were i was tripping (first time meeting her) i started drawing this weird thing. at the time it wasnt weird beacuse i felt like i knew what i was drawing and and i guess i drew what uncomfortable felt like to me.

did you see details in your drawings or got lost in your drawings lol?

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
I wad trying to draw these dragons i saw in my visions. I could not make the dragon the way i wanted it to look. My friend (who was not on mushrooms) was painting with water colour (aquarel) and it looked very cool.