Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

LOPHOPHORA STATUS IN NEW ZEALAND

• Auteur de la discussion gtstcactus
  • Date de début
G

gtstcactus

Invité
At presant I am trying ton convince the approproate NZ governent department that there is more than just Lophophora Williamsii to the genus. The whole genus should not be baned under the misuse of drugs act.

So far they have recognised Lophophora Diffusa, and Lophophora Alberto-vojtechii are seperate ebers of the genus.
They are no longer illegal under the misuse of drugs act, however they are not yet able to be imported until import standards are developed

I am of the belief that Lophophora Fricii, Lophophora Koehresii, Lophophora Jourdaniana are not sub species of Loph. Williamsii but full members of the genus!

If anyone can provide any useful references, or if anyone is suficiently qualified to make such taxanomic descisions please email me at [email protected]. I am also after any scietific data to support my views!

MrCactus

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
31 Oct 2009
Official names in : Hunt - CITES Cactaceae checklist (2nd edition 1999).
Only L. williamsii and L. diffusa are recognized as species.
L jourdaniana and L. fricii are mentioned as forms of L. williamsii.

L. koehresii is mentioned in Cactus-magazines as a form of L. diffusa .

J

JNC_Nate

Invité
I'm from NZ aswell. Keep up the great work!! :D

So Lophophora diffusa is legal now? Thats a great start.

I think they should make all Lophophora species legal, I am currently growing some williamsii now from seed I bought in NZ.

I'm curious though, is it legal to import the seeds of L. williamsii and L. diffusa?

ShamanicMuso

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
1 Mar 2021
I’m trying to find seeds... 
Is there a forum in NZ for exchanging? 

JNC_Nate a dit:
I'm from NZ aswell. Keep up the great work!! :D

So Lophophora diffusa is legal now? Thats a great start.

I think they should make all Lophophora species legal, I am currently growing some williamsii now from seed I bought in NZ.

I'm curious though, is it legal to import the seeds of L. williamsii and L. diffusa?

Skruffy

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
26 Jan 2018
Hey, this forum is mainly inhabited by french-speaking people nowadays. So I doubt anyone here is from NZ and can help you with that. Definitely try reddit though, that's where a lot of the english-speaking online druggies hang around from what I know (not all of them are good advice though, lots of kids just chatting shit). You could also try bluelight and shroomery, as a matter of fact that's probably where you'll find the best info on psychoactive plants. Erowid is also a good source of information. Good luck in your quest ;)