Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Ketamine?

kcar181

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Anyone ever hear of a smokable crack version of ketamine?

Brugmansia

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
No, but chasing the dragon with pure powdered Ketamine is for sure possible, although I'm not sure or it needs base preparations.

But basing or smoking it allows you to get 200 mg at once into your blood quite quickly. Which may be an alternative route for those who don't want to shoot. Basing or chasing is even faster onset than injecting.

Damn, quite interesting question actually, I'm gonna try this next time, at least checking or it melts easily on foil. I already wanted to do this 2 years ago but I totally forgot about it. Thanks!

Btw, if someone tries, assume you're getting a quick massive blast.

phalaris

Inscrit
7 Mai 2005
any need for acurate dosing with smoking it ?

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Keep it low for sure, 120 mg IM is enough to enter the K-hole. But I'd test the respons with a tiny bit first.

I estimate the chasing the dragon / base dosages are somewhat similar. On Erowid there's nothing about it in the dosage vault of K.

An overdose is unlikely since excessive dosages of Ket are neccesary to decrease heart rate. But you should be careful with inhaling a whole lot at once since it can knock you off instantly and the burning foil may remain on your body.

This is why IV shots are riskful too, but there are some succesful reports.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
IM/IV is much better, afaik.

G

Invité
phalaris a dit:
any need for acurate dosing with smoking it ?

My guess would be:"HELL YEAH!!!"

Maybe you could do some instant K-holing by smoking 40mgs :mrgreen:

kcar181

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Well I friend of mine bought some but I never heard of it. It was from a reliable source so we tried it but Ive never tried K before to compare it either way. Tasted like crack and felt like i was getting stoned but it had a bit more to the closed eye visuals and more disassociation so I guess it could be K.

Either way we took it very slow and have more to actually try to khole on later.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
thadivine a dit:
Forkbender a dit:
IM/IV is much better, afaik.

if im gonna take ketamine, and i guess i am :p i sure aint wanna do it the needle way :shock:

Just get someone who can give injections to do it for you. The trip is more intense and more psychedelic that way, instead of the more dissociative mindtrip you have if you snort it.

twicon

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Mai 2007
this shit is for horses :?
forkbender dont say to another one to try injection ''is better'' doesnt sound nice and definately the wrong path for someones ''experimantations''
peace

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
I do agree about not injecting it. That's just straight junkie style if you ask me, I've never done K but I don't suggest putting anything directly in to your bloodstream.
I mean if you get some bad shit and shoot it up, opposed to oral ingestion or what ever else way, your going to be pretty fucked. If you do shoot K, or anything for that matter use common sense and make sure the needle is fresh new and never been used, and know what the hell your doing.
I just can't believe the extents people go to get high ;\

DevXavier

Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
Actually, I have never taken any drugs IM/IV, except morphine at the hospital. I think it has gotten its bad reputation because of the heroine culture.

If somebody knows what he is doing, has an experienced person with him and knows the drugs he is going to shoot are pure, without any harmful additives that is. It's reasonably safe, although it's still a higher risk, because you are penetrating the skin and shooting something right up your vein, or in your muscle.

That said, I would never shoot, because of the extra risk.

butane

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
5 Nov 2007
I just don't get what it is that people have against needles. I think it's the same as the people who won't even talk about plugging, except plugging is about gay asses and needles are about junkies. It's just not true.

I was trained to use a needle IM, IV and SQ by a nurse who does it for a profession. I have injected many drugs many ways, and never once had a problem. As far as impurities and cuts go, no they're certainly not good for you, but get real. Addicts inject all manner of impurities every day, and, while it can take its toll, they're still alive. Once won't kill you.

Additionally, there's quite a difference in the subjective nature of the ketamine experience depending on the route of administration. IM/IV is far more psychedelic than snorting or oral dosing. Don't knock it until you've tried it.

MindAstronaut

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
10 Juin 2006
WetStaples a dit:
What about oral? It's a longer trip, no?

Thats a good one.. But then i think you will have to consume much more then 200mg for a K-hole. orally normally takes higher doses, and yes it will last longer.

Orally seems like a friendly way to take KeTa, Snorring up 200mg or sticking a needle up your vain, isnt always so pleasent if you ask me.

G

Invité
butane a dit:
I just don't get what it is that people have against needles. I think it's the same as the people who won't even talk about plugging, except plugging is about gay asses and needles are about junkies. It's just not true.

I was trained to use a needle IM, IV and SQ by a nurse who does it for a profession. I have injected many drugs many ways, and never once had a problem. As far as impurities and cuts go, no they're certainly not good for you, but get real. Addicts inject all manner of impurities every day, and, while it can take its toll, they're still alive. Once won't kill you.

Additionally, there's quite a difference in the subjective nature of the ketamine experience depending on the route of administration. IM/IV is far more psychedelic than snorting or oral dosing. Don't knock it until you've tried it.

Thank you Butane :thumbsup:

Bottomline will be: If you don't want to go through the hassle, snort it.

But I'm seriously thinking of doing DMT IM once, have to get some good stuff though.
Most on the market is freebase and I don't think it's wise to shoot freebase? (if anyone knows more, please enlighten me)

butane

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
5 Nov 2007
If you've got something safe to inject that the freebase will dissolve in, it's OK. However, more likely, you'd want to get the hydrochloride salt and dissolve it in water.