Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Is it bad to snort cocaine mixed with crushed Adderall?

Necridous

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
24 Mai 2007
Going to a concert, and planning on bringing some blow. Our funds are not allowing us to get as much as we would have like though, but I realized that I have some adderall crystals (dexamphetamine or w/e) and was wondering if its dangerous to mix the two together and insufflate them both at once.

silv

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
Necridous a dit:
Going to a concert, and planning on bringing some blow. Our funds are not allowing us to get as much as we would have like though, but I realized that I have some adderall crystals (dexamphetamine or w/e) and was wondering if its dangerous to mix the two together and insufflate them both at once.
you're asking if doing coke and speed at the same time is dangerous? Well they're sure as hell dangerous when taken alone. Me I'd figure they're at least equally dangerous when taken together.

Necridous

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
24 Mai 2007
so in other words no more harmful than doing either by themselves? I was mostly wondering what type of effects besides the obvious I should notice. Like how long could I expect the adderall to last if its entering my system in small doses over several hours worth of time?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Yup , its stupid . Just snort them seperately and you will see what each does and be able to dose them better . The speed lasts much longer than the coke , and the speed stops the coke working so good . Always do less speed than coke and do it in smaller lines . The speed takes longer to come on as well .

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Bad idea.

What are you gonna do when the cocaine wears off? The adderal remains in your systeem for about 28 hours and you can't take cocaine anymore after 45 mins 'cause you'll again ingest adderal as well.

Seriously, a little adderal is required and it is a LONG-LASTING amphetamine. I have done it myself once and couldn't sleep for one night after snorting 4 dots.

With adderal, you won't get active, but your concentration seems to be endless and sleeping is no option. You just get calm with wakefulness.

It is in no comparable with amphetamine, which works totally different than adderal. The half-life of adderal is 28 HOURS!

Just take coke and have quite a good time. 8) Adderal is seriously a horrible drug. Pretty much the same as Meth, just no euphoric effects.

Necridous

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
24 Mai 2007
yes I had previously snorted two of these little badasses having no prior experience with adderall but lots of experience with cocaine. I definitly stayed up for two days and had intense concentration on everything, but I noticed I craaaaaaaved cocaine. I have, and will do cocaine, but I'm in no way a regular user of it, so this really weirded me out.

I was asking this mainly because I could not afford as much coke as I wanted to take to this concert but I had one adderall leftover and I was wondering if it would be beneficial to crush up the pill and thus flesh out my stash of blow.

In the end I just took the cocaine alone with a few joints here and there to keep off the edge. I think my previous experience with adderall has been enough to keep me from wanting to do it anymore. I can see how it could be used for studying or something, but I think my experience with drugs like cocaine will forever taint that. Sure I'll be concentrated, but the effects will feel so similar to the desirable euphoricness of the blow that I'll end up just wanting that instead of trying to get work done.

Bastiaan

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Sept 2007
Don't crush adderall to snort it, bad idea.
Get some good quality amphetamine instead.
Also I don't really see the point in combining these two by themselves perfectly potent substances.
If you have good quality cocaine I really don't see why you would want to combine it with amphetamine.
So I would advice you to not combine them at all, to use them one at a time and to make sure the quality is good.
Your time searching for good quality is much better spent then trying to get a decent high from inferior products by combining.
Allthough I may not know what risks are involved and how hard it is to get the stuff in your country of course.
I live in Holland :lol:

Sir_Bluntar

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
6 Jan 2008
Bastiaan a dit:
Don't crush adderall to snort it, bad idea.
Get some good quality amphetamine instead.
Also I don't really see the point in combining these two by themselves perfectly potent substances.
If you have good quality cocaine I really don't see why you would want to combine it with amphetamine.
So I would advice you to not combine them at all, to use them one at a time and to make sure the quality is good.
Your time searching for good quality is much better spent then trying to get a decent high from inferior products by combining.
Allthough I may not know what risks are involved and how hard it is to get the stuff in your country of course.
I live in Holland :lol:

I say fuck amphetamines... Only done Ritalin but when you snort thousands of dolors worth of it you start to notice that your snorting a little more, and a little more until one day you look and your snorting 5x or 6x then when you started... even though that sounds bad Im ready to snort what looks like the last 40mg capsule I will ever get, since my "wannabe bad mother" canceled my prescription. Kinda funny how if your a hyper kid they hand you a felony in a bottle lol.

HappyMind

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
16 Mai 2007
Sir_Bluntar a dit:
Im ready to snort what looks like the last 40mg capsule I will ever get, since my "wannabe bad mother" canceled my prescription. Kinda funny how if your a hyper kid they hand you a felony in a bottle lol.

Is that possible in the USA?
In Holland your mother can't cancel a prescription if you are at least 16 years old.
If you are 16 (or older) then you can decide about your own medication.
If your parents don't like it... "then that's their problem", the doctor will say :twisted:

Sir_Bluntar

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
6 Jan 2008
Making it simple as possible:911