Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

In terms of loosing your mind, Is LSD the most dangerous

sellahremy

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
1 Avr 2013
People say that you are more likely to go crazy off of LSD than any other psychedelic. Is this true?

prosk8h

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
21 Mar 2012
I don't think so. I think that some psychedelics with a very long duration can be worst for your mind. Imagine : can't sleep for more than 48hours and having high visual hallucinations... That can really makes you go crazy if something goes wrong in your trip.

Alta

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
15 Déc 2013
Ofcourse there are many more dangerous synthetic psychedelics out there in terms of loosing your mind, I don't see why "people" says that LSD is the most dangerous, it seems to be one of the safer ones.

lobsterapples

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
19 Mai 2015
to me there is always an air of madness to any long lasting hallucinogen, madness simply meaning knowledge that most ppls sober reality is incompatible with. As for how the duration of a drug affect this i think the longer u spend tripping the more time there is to be caught in a mental tongue twister that threatens to unravel your reality... and the fear of not wanting to broaden your reality can make u go insane
just a thought tho

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
Alta a dit:
Ofcourse there are many more dangerous synthetic psychedelics out there in terms of loosing your mind, I don't see why "people" says that LSD is the most dangerous, it seems to be one of the safer ones.

I can understand why people say this. It has nothing to do with any scientific facts. It has to do with the history of LSD and the proppaganda campaign against LSD. In the 60,s and 70,s a lot of people took LSD it was a populair thing to do. People took LSD without taking care of set and setting and without any guide or trip sitter. Some people had bad experiences bad trips and some had psychological metldowns. Psychosis and other psychological problems that may or may not have been triggerd by LSD. Back in the days they called these people acid casualty,s. A lot of people knew other people who had psychological melt downs on LSD.
Take Syd Barrett for example, he was a musician of the band pink floyd. He took a lot of drugs and had a melt down.
There also was this famous media personality (art linkletter) who blamed the death (suicide) of his daughter on LSD.
At the end of the sixtees there was Charles Manson and his manson family. The manson family also did a lot of LSD and murderd people.
And it must have been very scary to see teenager with big pupils who are ready to commit murder and cut up a pregnant woman.

I think LSD has a bad name because of it,s history and because of the propaganda campaign by the goverment and by the media against LSD.
I think LSD is not more dangerous, but it has a bad name because of it,s history.

cosmicinfinity

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
16 Juil 2015
I could understand where people get the preconceptions about lsd being a mind breaking drug, the last time I took a dose I ended up about 4 hours into it practicing psychokinesis on some things dangling from my ceiling. Sometimes it becomes hard to seperate reality from a trip. Perhaps there is no seperation but it is a veil that gets lifted to show us the other side of the world around us? Perhaps, perhaps not, everything is open to speculation.

chargerbud

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
19 Sept 2015
IMO LSD is a 'safe' ish drug.

Its all in the setting, who you are with, and your frame of mind.

if its all good, goot times ahead.
if its bad, bad times ahead!

yes, i know its not that simple, but thats my understanding

howhow

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
20 Juil 2016
You can lose your mind on any substance or without being on any substance. know thyself

Sophia

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
10 Mai 2016
It'd be nice to have some stats. Anecdotally I've heard about some madness from LSD and some from Ayahuasca. I find ayahuasca very intimidating now. Brugmansia sounds a bit terrifying too but it's not as used as those two.

Cheriwalsh7

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
10 Juil 2017
Which is more stronger in effects between LSD and magic mushrooms or psychedelic mushrooms?

Abej^a G.

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Fev 2013
Depends on quantity and quality

Cheriwalsh7

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
10 Juil 2017
Abej^a G. a dit:
Depends on quantity and quality

But magic mushroom is the most safest psychedelic drug to take than LSD, based on what I have read from different articles. Right?

Cheriwalsh7

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
10 Juil 2017
Rasfhoo a dit:

So, generally speaking it always depends on quantity and quality of drugs you'll take..

Anyway, thanks for responding.. Appreciated! ;)

Piano-bar

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Nov 2013
Mushrooms guide you. It's like you are on a path and you can't go out. Often it gives you smile. With LSD you are totally free. So it depends...

LSD is good but it can be really dangerous for your mind, that is true. If you have a strong ego or convictions that the world is like this and not like this it can be really violent for you. LSD breaks social construction and ideas. You see the world with new eyes and simplicity. So again, it can hurt a lot. Or it can change your life in a positive way. Or both

Be safe :- )

Aussie_Ledge

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
22 Juil 2017
LSD can speed up the process of underlying mental problems but it doesn't cause them, but delving through construct of your mind can be dangerous if you have repressed issues going on or something bad has happened that is still playing on your mind can induce a bad trip and can effect you forever so yeah.

Cheriwalsh7

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
10 Juil 2017
Piano-bar a dit:
Mushrooms guide you. It's like you are on a path and you can't go out. Often it gives you smile. With LSD you are totally free. So it depends...

LSD is good but it can be really dangerous for your mind, that is true. If you have a strong ego or convictions that the world is like this and not like this it can be really violent for you. LSD breaks social construction and ideas. You see the world with new eyes and simplicity. So again, it can hurt a lot. Or it can change your life in a positive way. Or both

Be safe :- )

Thanks! :yawinkle:

I wanna try LSD but I'm afraid of it.. So, I would rather choose magic mushrooms over LSD..