Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

How to inject oxycodone?

rafael1000

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
20 Juil 2007
Hello,

I have oxycontin 40mg. I tested intranasally and orally (by removing the coating so that the release is instant), and the effects are too light for me.

I would like to know how to inject it? I have never injected anything before, and I just want to try to see what happens, the effects of injection seems very powerful ...
Of course I would start with a very low dose to not take risks, and I will not become addicted, this experience will be exceptional.

I know it is necessary to remove the coating (I simply remove by rubbing a wet toilet paper over) then crush the tablet to make powder, I can do it without problems, but then how to inject this powder?

I do not know anything about injection.

This topic is not to make apology of drugs, and my only aim is to make a clean and sure injection, I do not want to do mistakes.
I would just like some tips / tricks to achieve this, thanks in advance!

afer

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
2 Mar 2007
The powder must be dissolved in water I suppose. If I were you, I'd crush the pill, mix it with small amount of water, heat the mixture, stir it well, and filll the syringe with the resulting solution.
Although I have tons of oxycodone lying around [my parents are doctors actually] I have not used it myself nor recommended to anyone. Do not mess with opiates. Ever.

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I dont think you should be trying to inject things that are not specificaly made to inject , for two reasons :-

1:- It sounds to me like you have time release tablets . If you have its not just a case of getting rid of the coating to get them to act straight away . Its not the outer coating that causes the time release , its the way they are packed , and there is nothing that you can do about that . Read the notice that comes in the packet and it will say if they are time release , if they are its a waste of time doing anything with them .

2:- Pills that are not made to inject usualy have an ingredient in them to stop you injecting them . One that makes them thick and lumpy when you heat them up in water . This then stops you getting the mixture into the syrynge , and if you do manage to get some into the syrynge it can form lumps in it or in your vein . If the mixture in the syrynge gets thick you have to exert a lot of preasure on the plunger to get the mixture out , wich can sometimes end up with the needle shooting out at great speed and preasure and ripping a big hole in your arm and the vein you are using = BIG pain and loosing lots of blood .

The chemical that you are talking about is not realy a strong pain killer so i personaly dont think that it would be worth risking your life to inject it . The reason for injecting something is to get a rush / flash and i think that with such a weak chemical you would probably not get a rush from it . If the first effect that you had wasnt enough it would probably be better to try and take a larger dose oraly .....but be very carefull increasing the dose can be dangerous because you dont know when the release rate will reach its peak . Wich means that it could start off very weakly and then get to strong very suddenly .

I would advise you not to try injecting anything into veins . It makes no sense to inject things into any where else than in your arm as it takes to long to get to your brain and you only get a weak experience . Its not easy doing it with one hand , junkies have to have other people give them their first few fixes and then they have to practice before they can do it properly , and in lots of veins it hurts .

PLEASE GIVE THE IDEA UP and try to get yourself some nicer drugs . The one you have is not going to give you pleasure or get you high . Get yourself some cannabis and smoke that its much nicer and wont fuck your health .

netdawgx

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
23 Jan 2008
^ I agree completely. Injecting is a complicated process when using drugs that were specifically made to inject, but an even more complicated (and dangerous) process when using drugs that were not intended to be injected. Worst case scenario the pill does have some sort of compound that will cause it to lump up when mixed with heat and water ---> this could clot up your vein causing serious health risks and possibly be fatal.

Meduzz

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
Needles are scary...
And i'm sure they're scary for a reason...

It's just not right to shoot something in your bloodstream.
You bypass filter mechanisms (lungs, stomach, mucous membranes,...)

Chances are high that you get things in your blood that don't belong there.

Also, like god said, pills are maid for swallowing.