Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

How did psychedelic changed you

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
Everything we do changes us. it,s known that psychedelics have the power to change people on a very deep level.
There are story,s about how ayahuasca or other psychedelics have changed peoples lives.
A psychedelic trip can be a transforming and people value this aspect of the trip. For some people psychedelics can be helpful or healing.

How do you feel psychedelics have changed you?

Bara Suen Ka

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
9 Déc 2013
I haven't got very extensive experience on psychedelics, but so far it has impacted my life greatly. Not hugely what "happened" in life, but moreso how I view life. Even though I cannot count out the fact I started seeing way to many "coincidences" which in a sense felt like divine interventions.
My experiences with LSD so far were very intense, scary and confronting, apart from also being extremely beautiful.
I've always been a very spiritual person, and very interested in the darker, unknown parts of the human psyche, and so far psychedelics have enhanced this interest significantly. I can say I had more spiritual experiences and learned more about the dark parts of myself.
Some trips feel like dying and being reborn. Some are very visual. Others more introspective. And yet others are quite subtle. The most beautiful part about psychedelics is that every trip is different from the other. Which also makes it very easy to get hooked to. I always managed to turn a bad trip into something I can learn from. More often than not these lessons are inexpressible and very personal.

B

basie88

Invité
I am impress with this information you posted and by the way you got a good looking site. I like your good work.

rylees

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
11 Jan 2014
Man i just woke up and found myself totally transformed. I didn't knew what happened but was pretty sure that it went right.

inverted

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
2 Fev 2014
cannabis led me back towards the original authentic natural human state. connection and understanding. dark replaced with light.

Abej^a G.

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Fev 2013
Jamapricotica a dit:
They woke me up.

yeah!
me too!!! ...gave me back my life
psychedelic don't give us a chance with paranoia: or we fall down in abyss or we overcome obstacles! ...or not?!
after this: knowledge

by the way of madame Aya: I know a boy who used methadone, he went in a ecovillage, drank her with a group of person, and since he doesn't use methadone at issue!!!

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
Jamapricotica a dit:
They woke me up.

How it changed me is that it raises my awareness on many levels. I become more aware of everything around me and of my body and my mind.
In a way it,s like waking up or being reborn. It is a very fresh and sometimes euphoric feeling. A feeling that makes you look the world in a new light. However this feeling does not last for ever. It is something that needs to be cultivated it seems.
The peak experience is like a spark that turns into a fire and eventually dies out. It,s Like waking up and slowly falling back asleep.

As you may know there was a guy known as Richard Alpert who went looking for a way to keep the fire burning. It led him to India and there he changed his name into Ram Dass and he wrote many books and became one of the people that turned the western world on to eastern thought and lifestyle.
Ram Dass - Love Serve Remember

my idea is that after a experience you will eventually fall back asleep. The fire slowly dies out as you start falling back in your old habits or addictions.
However I do not believe the fire totally dies out. A small part of it keeps on glowing. This can be a small part or a bigger part depending on the person.
This small glowing part is what we use to cultivate. From this small glowing part we build up the fire again by using practice and self discipline.
Psychedelics are not a cure all pill. We need to work on our selfs and work hard for it to truly change on a fundamental level.

mayday34340

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
12 Mar 2014
inverted a dit:
cannabis led me back towards the original authentic natural human state. connection and understanding. dark replaced with light.

interesting. seems very drastic.

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
It not only raised my awareness of my surroundings, it also made me more appreciative of the world around me (in general)
I always liked music and art, i think cannabis and psychedelics enhanced my appreciation of music and art even more.
Psychedelics made me appreciate nature in a very fundamental way. It made me fall in love with the natural world.

Demahdi

Banni
Inscrit
23 Avr 2014
They changed my way of thinking so much that I'm beginning to think there's an elephant in the room.
A presence trying to make contact with me... does that make any sense to you people?

Let me start off by introducing myself. I haven't done psychedelics that much, to count the whole up I think I've had less then 20 trips in my life. I only smoke weed and use shrooms. Shrooms started off just fine, what a magical ride! Then one day I misjudged the magical ride and it turned the ride into a rollercoaster, but in the end, it was a fun ride. While on it, not knowing what was happening to me for the very first time at such a level, I got disolved into reality.
There was this erh "voice" saying: you asked for this your entire life, now you're going to get it
All made sense and I understood the outcome of all my choices and where they have leaded to. I talked to people after that high state of consciousness and appreciated their way of life. I could see my outcomes, but I could see the ones from others around me too. I mean, really see them as the person they were and not their mask. From that moment on I found a certain peace in life and how it made sense.
To be honest, the expercience had scared me in a way that I haven't touched mushrooms for more then a year.
I have moved away from my previous life and started a new. I started picking up mushrooms again since recently and it started out very subtle.
Sublte was good, we found a GREAT APHRODISIAC to make a long story short! But we felt like we were handed tools and we literaly both said: We are Adam and Eve backwards. All our issues got setteled and we had no shame to one and another whatsoever. We shared our deepest thoughts and emotions that night. I felt like we were handed tools and I couldn't stop resisting bowing down..YES bowing down!
I felt like we were choosen that night and being observed by a higher intelligence and I felt great gratitude...
I mean, it's really there but it's not! It's an elephant in the room we really feel is there, but we can not announce... We do not know what we are dealing with, but we are dealing with something... Does this sound familair to anyone?

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
Usually when I use the metaphor of 'the big elephant in the room' I am meaning something that is very taboo that people will not talk about and refuse to acknowledge. For example the occult stuff surrounding the 9/11 attacks, etc and what this means about our civilization and sense of reality

I am VERY aware than many peole do not seem that aware of the 'reality' they 'come down to' after psychedelic experience. it as though this reality we are in most of the time is invisible, is being accepted as the given, as the 'well, this IS reality'. But I don't feel that way, and that is MY big elephant in the room I am exploring and telling others about

At another forum I am with I asked the question 'do you feel oppressed' to try and get people becoming aware of things, because I think often people are unconscious of their oppression. This is why more and more people are going on psychiatric medication

Demahdi

Banni
Inscrit
23 Avr 2014
Hi zezt, thank you for pointing that out! I mean with the elephant, there's something I can not ignore. I feel like these mushrooms are hum how do I describe this, a phone? A phone to something that isn't coming from within me but from outside. Angels and demons alike. I feel they are trying to guide me somewhere to get into interaction... They talk a lot about peace to me... There's this mystery in my trips where I feel anything is possible. I'm talking about telekinesis and telepathic abilities here... What if objects really started moving during your trips because you provoced the "presence" to come out and reveale itself. What if you really see behind the face of someone and get in their head and hear their thoughts? What would that be like for you?

PuffPuffPass

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
17 Mai 2014
My experience is only with cannabis which I use by the last 3 years, but in this year particularly I smoked with more frequence... last years was somethin like 1 time in every 2 months, now I smoke like one time per week.. I can say with sure is that cannabis changed my music preferencies...I just started listenin to reggae music a lot more since I started to use more cannabis... the eletronic music is a kind that usually drugs helps you to like, and some kind of electronic musics more psychedelics than others like Trance (armin van buuren, for example) thats a music kind that I "learned" to like and thats cannabis fault :D:D
I cant see more deeper transformations cause, like I said, my experience was only with cannabis, but someday I will try some acid and lets see what will happen

papi

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
They did, but i don't know what they have changed, life itself is already complicated but with psychedelics in it i got to say that that i'm kinda lost between what i know, what i feel, what i want and the reality of this world and life in general.

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Jamapricotica a dit:
They woke me up.

One of the most interesting effects is the feeling of awakening for the first time ever from a previous state of sleep, the feeling of liberation from what is now seen as a life-long state of misunderstanding. Paradoxically, it is this new awareness that feels normal and natural and the previous fog is seen to have been unreal all along. The bemushroomed seeker can be convinced that, once gained, this awareness is impossible to lose, but inexplicably by the next day it is just a memory.

Erowid Psilocybin Mushroom Vault : Effects

This is exactly what happened to me in the beginning each time after a mushroom or LSD trip. I used to found this to be the most benefetical asset. When the effects wore off everything seems refreshed in reality and in my mind for 2-3 days up to a week. But nowadays when coming down it's just over and I proceed in exactly in the same state I was in prior to an ingestion.

darkwolfunseen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
5 Août 2009
The awakening theme is definitely true for me as well. I would say over the years some trips have thrown me off balance, but the true spiritual ones have fully recalibrated me. Those are the ones I'm most grateful for. In those moments of pure fear and pure elation, every minute of life is worth a year.

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
Demahdi a dit:
Hi zezt, thank you for pointing that out! I mean with the elephant, there's something I can not ignore. I feel like these mushrooms are hum how do I describe this, a phone? A phone to something that isn't coming from within me but from outside. Angels and demons alike. I feel they are trying to guide me somewhere to get into interaction... They talk a lot about peace to me... There's this mystery in my trips where I feel anything is possible. I'm talking about telekinesis and telepathic abilities here... What if objects really started moving during your trips because you provoced the "presence" to come out and reveale itself. What if you really see behind the face of someone and get in their head and hear their thoughts? What would that be like for you?

I have had telepathic experience with another being but it was when I had an OBE. Of course I always deeply sense what people are thinking and feeling when having psychedelics, because---well I think that ordinarily 'telepathy' is usually thought of as some kind of 'thoughts transmitted to the head from another brain'---but my very first LSD trip had me seeing deep into these people (who weren't tripping) because of body language and tone of voice. All of that is just as revealing. Often people can say something, but their tone and body are saying something else

ALLOW this presence. Abandon yourself to it and don't struggle is my advice

ShamanicTraveller

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
21 Juin 2014
Though my first expierences were in a rave setting, I found myself leaving the buzz to really soak it up. I have been given many life lessons, including learning true empathy, wholeness, connectivity, the fractal beautiful nature of the universe, true beauty, true love. Many many others. The true nature of reality, access to the spiritual wow I could go on and on, now I look to go deeper!