Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Highest Salvia Extract(?)

Ramses

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
27 Jan 2011
So, what's the highest potency of Salvia you've ever tried? When reading most of these trip reports, both here and on other sites (Erowid, etc.), the average extract is somewhere from 5x to 25x. Now, these extracts can produce profound and significant experiences, but who has gone farther?

Recently, I tripped 80x Salvia, only having done up to 40x beforehand. This, you must understand, was inconceivable, insensible, bizarre, other-worldly, inter-dimensional, and very terrifying. Yet, in the end, my interest in my own existence was increased tenfold. This trip had brought me new curiosity in life, and boiled all normal, human affairs down into total insignificance. I wrote down my trip, and it ended up being about eight pages long- a result of my overactive writing. So, due to it's length, it's been difficult to really post it anywhere and talk about similar trips.

Nevertheless, I'll stop rambling and get to the point: what are the highest extracts of Salvia you've experienced? Is there anybody here who's gone to my level, or higher? I've heard of up to 240x Salvia!

itsscience

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
7 Oct 2010
There's always someone whose done something bigger and better than everyone else.

ophiuchus

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
in the industry, "x" stands for number of processes of purification the plant went through. there comes a point where you can't purify it anymore (or it would just be unnecessary). also, there is not an industry standard. aka it is not regulated between company to company or even within the company. i doubt that what you had was anything more than 20x in reality. i've been blasted to another dimension on 5x. im not looking to belittle your experience at all, i dont doubt that it was very powerful. but that much is not necessary at all, and they are most likely just scamming you for money since salvia is a bit of a fad now...

Ramses

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
27 Jan 2011
I've considered that I could of been ripped off, but I'm fairly confident it was legitimate. I lost all connection with my physical body and all memory of my human life, otherwise know as Level 5 I believe. And I know people have done greater doses, that's one of the reasons I made this thread, to talk with those who have.

My trip was very significant, much more than any other Salvia trip I've had, which are among many. With that in mind, and in accordance with the trip I experienced, I'm fairly sure that the 80x Salvia was official.

ophiuchus

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
well, the point is, i've been there as well, on 5x, not necessarily whether what you got was legitimate or not. nevertheless, im skeptical that what you got was "actually" 80x, but that is not to say that i doubt you. it simply cannot be known. you've never been to the same level on 5x, and i've never tried 80x. all i mean to say is that, for all practical ($) purposes, 5x is more than enough (to get you to level 5).

Rising Spirit

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
11 Mar 2011
Hey Folks,

I just joined this forum 2 minutes ago. I spend most of my free time over at DMT-Nexus. Anyway, Salvia Divinorum is near and dear to my heart, in a kind of terrible/beautiful way. From my small understanding, 'standardized extracts' don't go any higher than 40X and non-standardized extracts go up to the moon, exponentially. Is this assessment accurate? I usually go for 20X standardized extract and it's more than enough to send me into a breakthrough experience (looping endlessly into the eye of eternity). That being said, I am open to new horizon lines and if 80x is 400% more potent than 20X... God help us all. :shock: