Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Dxm first time.

Kyuss

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
1 Mar 2008
Hey everyone! I just found this site tonight when i was looking for some info on Dxm, the community looked good so i signed up. Anyways I currently have a 8oz bottle of Robitussin Caugh & Cold CF on my desk as I type this.

It contains:
Dextromethorphan HBr 10mg.
Guaifenesin 100mg.
Phenylephrine HCI 5mg.

Since this will be my first time doing it, I was thinking of drinking half and smoking a few bowls after. would this be a wise choice to do? I've read some stories on Erowid and some other sources, so I kinda know what I'm getting into. (maybe) I really don't know what else to put here but I would greatly appreciate it if some one could give me some thought on this.

EDIT:
never mind I took half the bottle and feeling great :) I like dxm so far. I'm kinda confused lol but I like it.

Rymmen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
Ummm... that wasn't the greatest idea. The gua's gonna make you sooo nauseous, and that other chemical is a stimulant and we don't know how dangerous it is, really.

But, you just took half... look for DXM-only pills. They're the way to go. Have fun in the DXM universe.

Kyuss

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
1 Mar 2008
Rymmen a dit:
Ummm... that wasn't the greatest idea. The gua's gonna make you sooo nauseous, and that other chemical is a stimulant and we don't know how dangerous it is, really.

But, you just took half... look for DXM-only pills. They're the way to go. Have fun in the DXM universe.

I was fine last night, I didn't barf or anything like that. I had a great time watching Full Metal Jacket. and playing some video games while listening to some tunes :)

JustinNed

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
Next time try doing a DXM extraction for a really good trip, or just buy pure DXM off the internet.