Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Dipping a joint in liquid acid

Brugmansia

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
It made me think since PCP is used this way. Would it be possible to dip the top of a joint in liquid acid, let it dry and smoke it?

G

Invité
That's possible, although the LSD would be lost and you'll probably won't feel anything :p

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
Are you talking about LSD or acid? I've heard of people dipping pot in Formaldehyde, but I wouldn't do that without reading the risks of smoking it. (All kinds of cancer, general fuckness.)

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
why would anyone dip weed into formaldehyde? I'm pretty sure it's not because of the marvellous smell :lol:

VerusDeus

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
6 Avr 2006
The story of dipping joints in formaldehyde is a myth, a simple misunderstanding. PCP has the nickname embalming fluid, because the sometimes use it on weed or something, embalming fluid = formaldehyde. Hence the misunderstanding. DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES SMOKE FORMALDEHYDE!

(Because that would be plain stupid)

zarlack_galactic_explorer

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Déc 2007
of course, dipping a joint in liquid acid would be unappropriate and maybe a dose too much if dipped too much. once my friend put some acid in a joint (purple suger cubes). but hey, if your in a hurry to get lsd in your system, sure, smoke it dipped :D

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
That would be pretty cool, but sadly the heat would destroy it all.

That would be one pricey joint :lol:

G

Invité
JustinNed a dit:
Are you talking about LSD or acid?

Isn't this like asking if you're talking about cannabis or ganja?
Or is there some other acid I don't know about :roll:

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
Space-is-the-Place
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:06 Post subject:
JustinNed wrote:
Are you talking about LSD or acid?

Isn't this like asking if you're talking about cannabis or ganja?
Or is there some other acid I don't know about Rolling Eyes

Well it just didn't make any sense to me to dip a joint in LSD, so I thought maybe he meant some sort of chemical acid or something. :p

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
I googled for "Freebase LSD" and i got on an Ask Erowid page that gives the melting point of freebase LSD and got it from the Merck index.

Freebase LSD has a melting point of 80-85 degrees Celsius, the D-tartrate salt has a melting point of 198-200 degrees Celsius

Which look weird to me because LSD is too unstable to reach such temperatures.
And it's not the melting point we need but the point were it evaporates to theoretically smoke it.

Can someone shed some more light on this?

G

Invité
JustinNed a dit:
Well it just didn't make any sense to me to dip a joint in LSD, so I thought maybe he meant some sort of chemical acid or something. :p

Hahaha, :thumbsup::D