S’enregistrer Bienvenue sur le forum de Psychonaut, un espace de discussion autour des produits psychoactifs et de l’exploration de l’esprit.

Pour prendre part aux discussions, n'hésitez pas à vous inscrire. Nous serions heureux de vous compter parmi nous !

S’enregistrer

Diarrhea after taking some speed?

Hi all,

Last friday I went to Antwerpen with a friend to see Infected Mushroom performing. We had both 1g of good speed (the dealer said it was metha-amphétamine, and he said the metha was for methadrine). That speed was supposed to have a more cerebral trip, instead of just beying... speed. Indeed, we had a great time, we talked a lot (my friend and I) and enjoyed walking around and watching people. The next day we went to Rosendaal (Holland) and smoked a few joints before going back to our house. That night I started not feeling so good and having pain in the stomache. The next day I started having headache and diarrhea started to appear. It still lasts now even if the headache is gone...

Could it be the speed that got me into that state? We sniffed most of it, and mixed about 0,4g with a beer. My friend did not get any unpleasant after-effect, but it was my 4th time on speed and had never taken such an amount.

Hope my english is understandable! Thanks for your replies

peace
As far as i know methamphetamine (cause thats what it is, thats right) is indeed more then just speed, its harder, smoother, more euphoric. Amphetamine in general is quite agressive, so the inside of your stomach might have been 'burned' away which in turn can cause discomfort. Headaches can be the result of dehydration.

Don't make a habit out of this. It's bad mmmkay.
What goes up, must come down..
Methadrine is a methamphetamine pill prescribed back in the 60's, and is now used as slang term for Meth. Anyways, yeah, diarahea is a direct side effect of meth, get use to it if you keep on doing speed.
"Trying to Fight for Peace is like trying to Screw for Virginity."
"Drugs have taught an entire generation of American kids the metric system." ~P.J. O'Rourke
take some heroin to compensate :nod:

DO FUCKING NOT TAKE ME SERIOUSLY!!!
Heat cannot be separated from fire, or beauty from The Eternal.

Consider your origins: you were not made to live as brutes, but to follow virtue and knowledge.

We climbed up.until I finally saw through a round opening the beauteous things which Heaven holds. And there we came out to see, once more, the stars.
Haha down't worry I won't Happywide

Thanks for the replies, although it's weird my friend did not have the same effects.

And I don't plan to do speed very often, that night I just wanted to catch every minute of music, which I did and enjoyed a lot.
tmi(?)

Tbh i always get diarrhea after speed no matter who i buy it from so i dont worry about it too much. For headaches id probably drink water and get some vitamin C in system
The thread goes back to 2008 so not sure if the people you're replying to will see your message Smile

The English side of the forum is kind of dead I think, the only section that's really active is the French one.
"Le coffre de la voiture ressemblait à un labo ambulant de la brigade des stupéfiants : nous avions deux sacoches d'herbe, soixante-quinze pastilles de mescaline, cinq feuilles d'acide-buvard carabiné, une demi-salière de cocaïne, et une galaxie complète et multicolore de remontants, tranquillisants, hurlants, désopilants ... sans oublier un litre de tequila, un litre de rhum, un carton de Budweiser, un demi-litre d'éther pur et deux douzaines d'ampoules de nitrite d'amyle."

- Hunter S. Thomson,  Las Vegas Parano

Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/ora-sas

Topics apparemment similaires...
  Speed Question scotmark 14 38,754 30/08/2017 13:11
Dernier message: Cheriwalsh7
  Taking MDMA or K With a Stomach ulcer prettyd* 3 7,559 23/02/2013 05:26
Dernier message: yaateeh
  Making speed paste into a more pure product HappyMind 0 3,454 16/01/2011 16:29
Dernier message: HappyMind
  Current Acidhead, taking alot frequently, have some q's legos44 30 5,298 25/03/2010 12:32
Dernier message: trick
  How to determine how much LSD you're taking. JamBar 3 2,044 17/11/2009 19:41
Dernier message: Brugmansia
  Back into taking trips MrsWhite 5 1,828 28/09/2009 20:14
Dernier message: MrsWhite
  Speed addiction: finding a way out reality_wars 3 3,073 14/07/2009 11:12
Dernier message: magickmumu
  Drinking alcohol and taking Amitriptyline prettyd* 2 2,800 12/03/2009 12:07
Dernier message: GOD
  Speed aftereffects figment 3 2,179 03/03/2009 16:37
Dernier message: JustinNed
  TR Candyflip, speed, coke, H.... phatass 2 2,196 04/01/2009 21:51
Dernier message: phatass

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce topic : 1 visiteur(s)

À propos de Psychonaut

Psychonaut.fr est une communauté d'auto-support francophone, dédiée à l'information et à la réduction des risques liés à l'usage des substances psychoactives.