Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Demonic joint report.

Ruisenior

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
29 Juin 2015
The reason I would like to write this is because I can't figure out what was happening with me. And I'm sure some of you could relate to it.

The strangest thing is that when I was tripping that night, alone at my home, I began to hear strange noises coming from the wooden roof.

I never heard anything in my house since the day I have been living here. It was like the sound of tiny metallic ball rolling from one place to another.

The fact is that this day I smoked some strong dope that my friend sold me, and the trip was too powerful for me that I had to lay down in bed.

My heart was beating very hard and, desperately, I was trying to calm down. I really thought I was about to lose my mind.

In my home, my sister and mother were sleeping, it was like 4a.m. I thought of calling for help, but it was not a good idea.

So the trip kept going. Then I decided to take a glass of water, and a voice told me ''DON'T DO IT''.

I didn't drank. I had to obey this voice. Who knows? I thought. Maybe if I drink this water something bad could happen to me.

The only thing I could do was to be quiet. I was on my bed and I couldn't move. I couldn't stand and walk or do anything.

My thinking process was completely irrational, unreal and childish like. I felt completely threatened and insecure.

I've also thought that the weed was channeling demons into my mind and the only way to stop this was to throw it into the thrash. Lol.

And I did. But when the trip ended I took the weed back from the dirt and hide it on my pocket.

There is so many things to say about my recollections of this day. It was really scary.

After smoking this ''demonic joint'' I was sitting straight on the chair to use my computer.

Then I started to feel a rush of adrenaline coming from the base of my spinal column.

This energy was literally like a lightning volt rising into my brain. It was shocking.

Then the trip started. I've heard that sounds coming from the roof (paranormal experience?).

After I laid on bed, things only got worse, relaxation was impossible.

My body was full of anxiety and fear, and panic and different kind of energies melt together.

I thought that somebody was coming to my house to kill me in any moment.

I thought that I was being constantly watched by ''something'' during the entire trip.

I was hoping for the sunlight to come so this nightmare would end.

The point of this post is to know. I sustain the possibility of demonic forces linked with the unconscious mind. Is the only thing I can think of right now.
If you have any information about this it will be great. I think that the job of the psychonaut is to bring the irrational into the rational.
To understand life better. Why we have fear? I think the ultimate fear of all is obviously, death.
During this quest, a lot of different things could be discovered. The possibilities are infinite. Because the mind is infinite.
I do feel that this search and the use of psychedelics were beneficial to me. Otherwise, this quest for reality would never have started.

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
Did you only smokes a joint or also took a pychedelic? what did you take and how much?

when taking a high dose of a psychedelic it can happen that we feel scared. It can seem like we are opening up to demonic forces.
Are there demonic forces out there? Are they watching you? It depends on who you ask.
Personally i think most of what we call demons are our inner fears manifesting. It is the darkness of our own mind we are confronted with.
There was no one coming to your house to kill you. You where just paranoid. you where in the grip of fear and anxiety and could not relax.
When people are in a paranoid state the mind makes up all kinds of horror story,s. The danger can seem very real.

Demahdi

Banni
Inscrit
23 Avr 2014
Oh man I remember roughly 7 years ago smoking a strain with a flowering period of 120 Days.
I did not smoke for a full week and lit up a joint I was being warned off. I can relate to a psychedelic experience and it made me aware how powerful weed can be.
At the moment you sweat your balls off in a paranoia state, yet the next day you smoke it again and feel a whole lot better don't you? Lol

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
Demahdi a dit:
Oh man I remember roughly 7 years ago smoking a strain with a flowering period of 120 Days.
I did not smoke for a full week and lit up a joint I was being warned off. I can relate to a psychedelic experience and it made me aware how powerful weed can be.
At the moment you sweat your balls off in a paranoia state, yet the next day you smoke it again and feel a whole lot better don't you? Lol

If you smoke regulary and you stop smoking for a long period, you may have nightmares. A lot of people who stop smoking report having nightmares.
When after a long period you begin again, it can be a very powerfull experience.