Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

DXM in Portugal

Aerogel

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
Can anyone tell me if DXM is illegal in Portugal, and if it can be shipped to Portugal as well.
I do not have a secure source of information about this, so if anyone can help, I will be more than happy!
/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

G

Invité
you can probably buy cough medicines containing dxm in portugal too...

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
Yes, I'm shure that I can find cough medicines containing dxm here in Portugal, but can I receive DXM in the form of gelcap via mail?

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
Its not from a website. It will be from a friend of mine! I will ask a friend of mine that used to work on a pharmaciest. He should know.

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
After I've tried ether and other stuff like glue, gasoline, poppers, laughing gas... I'm sure that it is not all that bad... I have to try. It's something that I must do. Some people take drugs, I will take DXM /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif
It can’t be all that bad! I'm sure that I will like it, and if I don’t... it will be one more experience to talk about to my kids, when I get them, or if I get them!
I've never tried Ketamine, but I've read that DXM could be similar to it, in the higher plateau of the effects. I will try whatever I get my hand on first!

By the way, can anyone else who have tried DXM talk about it? I really would like to read about first person experiences with it!

/forum/images/graemlins/lolwsign.gif

robo2.jpg

G

Invité
I tried it a while ago, ordered it from a shop in the US, it was legal at that time, I think it still is.

It is pretty heavy stuff, I forgot all realization of time, it felt like the trip lasts for days, but it only took a couple of hours. /forum/images/graemlins/confused.gif But it was not a very educational experience, the trip didn't learn me anything actually. But it is still nice to experiment with everything, isn't it ?

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
Yes, I do think so. I'm a little apprehensive on using heroin though. I hate needles, and smoking heroin is not that great, at least it’s what I ear about.
I actually do drugs because of what I might learn with them, especially with LSD and other strong psychoactive substances like salvia and mushrooms, but I’m open to all of the other drugs.
Concerning heroin, I just think that it is from another league… I am not ready for it yet.
I still haven’t tried ketamine, neither DMT, but these are somewhat priorities, and I will try them, as soon as I can get them.
I’ve eared that crystal DMT is very difficult to find, but maybe in Boom Festival I could get some, I dunno. I will try to find it though.

High_One

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
2 Fev 2003
you are not ready for heroin... yet.
I'm sorry man but you have to be stupid like hell or a senile retard to say things like that. Heroin is something you shouldn't fuck with no matter what. Why the hell should you????

Jinoku_Takai

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Oct 2003
DMT Crystals are deffinately hard to find, but i was one of the fortunate people, and had a friend that got his hands on something. DMT, INMO, wipes out all other drugs i've tried. I can't possibley even begin to explain the feeling and visualizations i got once i took it...But it was the most terrifiing, yet most exciting thing that has ever took place in my life. DMT Exists in numorous amounts of plants, But i'm not sure what kinda effect you can get from it

DXM.....Became my second favorite trip. I use 4 40z bottles when tripping with 2 people ( Robotussin' Maximum Strength Cough )....after the extraction process found on Erowid. I do the extraction, without the second process....ALOT is lost during the second process, so i just skipped it....
And yes...Time no longer excists when on DXM, I felt as if my trip lasted atleast 4 - 6 years...But it was only 4 hours...Lol. The first time tripping on it, it lasted 7 hours at the peak, and stayed with me for alil' over 48 hours........Well worth it. Dialation of pupils, complete loss of body awareness, and a feeling a complete bliss.....But then again, everyone reacts to different things, in different ways...

G'luck to all ^_^

Jinoku_Takai

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Oct 2003
DMT Crystals are deffinately hard to find, but i was one of the fortunate people, and had a friend that got his hands on some. DMT, INMO, wipes out all other drugs i've tried. I can't possibley even begin to explain the feeling and visualizations i got once i took it...But it was the most terrifiing, yet most exciting thing that has ever took place in my life. DMT Exists in numorous amounts of plants, But i'm not sure what kinda effect you can get from it

DXM.....Became my second favorite trip. I use 4 40z bottles when tripping with 2 people ( Robotussin' Maximum Strength Cough )....after the extraction process found on Erowid. I do the extraction, without the second process....ALOT is lost during the second process, so i just skipped it....
And yes...Time no longer excists when on DXM, I felt as if my trip lasted atleast 4 - 6 years...But it was only 4 hours...Lol. The first time tripping on it, it lasted 7 hours at the peak, and stayed with me for alil' over 48 hours........Well worth it. Dialation of pupils, complete loss of body awareness, and a feeling a complete bliss.....But then again, everyone reacts to different things, in different ways...

G'luck to all ^_^

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
I think the same. I do have a bad idea about heroin, and I am not planning on taking it. But once again, the idea of trying it sometimes cross my mind. Probably I will never try it...

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
Great! Every time I ear about dMT, my urge on taking it gets bigger. I really have to try it. Although I have 2 packs of ayahuasca that are still to be used, I read that smoked DMT is a lot stronger, and the effects are completely diferent from the Ayahuasca DMT taken orally.
I havent get the chance, nor the set and setting to trip with Ayahuaska, but when I have the time, I will. I'm dying to try it, that's for sure.

About the DXM, I never thought that the effects could stay for so long. For those who like DXM, it must be super to have a great trip. All the friends that I've talked about DXM are reacting possitively to it, and If I can get some, I will get them to use it to. My girl surely will!

Jinoku_Takai

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Oct 2003
Well, While i'm waiting for my financial situation to raise, and get my order in, Try to get your hands on 4 4oz bottles of Robotussin Maximum Strength Cough, And i can give you...In detail....the extraction process......4 bottles for two people.

~Ryan

LorpasPT

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Mai 2003
Sory to tell you this! Aerogel by the way u talk u sound like a kid who thinks that knows everything!

You aren´t ready for DMT! /forum/images/graemlins/lolwsign.gif

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
Yes, I think we all got a "kid" inside, even if "he" don't come out often...
He is still there, and once lost, he can't be found again...
I do love beeing a kid, even with my age and stuff. Actually, my friends always said that I looked like one, I guest I look young, and that can only be good.

Cheers!