Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

DXM

• Auteur de la discussion acet08
  • Date de début
A

acet08

Invité
I like to pertain to some robo tripping from time to time but how does one go about getting pure DXM???

Psychoid

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
You're not increasing your chances of getting an answer by creating two topics asking for the same thing. A request that is against the forum's rule on top of that. As I am kind I am going to give you the answer:

Learn to extract it yourself.

afer

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
2 Mar 2007
Buy it in pills! You won't need to mess with extraction.

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
Agreed, extracting DXM from cough syrup is a royal pain, especially considering than you can just buy it pure. I won't post instructions for the extraction but I will tell you you'll need Naptha and Ammonia.

Try doing a Google search.

A

acet08

Invité
IS DXM shipment allow in the united states?? I have seen web pages that show it as a product but their all foreign or international orders, non- united states.

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide (DXM) is an un-scheduled drug in the United States, HOWEVER it is a regulated substance. It shouldn't be too hard to find if you Google. *sigh* Uhh... Yeah, btw, DXM sucks.

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
And I just wanted to add in, if you would go as far as buying pure DXM off the internet why not buy something good instead? For example, 2c-i or 5-MeO-DMT? Just a thought....