Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

DMAA effects. Quick (drug) effects

SWIMchem5

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Août 2012
DMAA is quite good, though not exactly what I expected. DMAA is recently being called "quick" or "Q". It's sometimes mildly stimulating, exercise become much easier, there some mental clarity, sometimes you're relaxed, if taken at night, you become lucid for a few seconds sometimes, when you're sleepy, instead of keeping you awake, you're between awake and asleep and it's better to go to bed. Cleaning becomes easier too. Higher mental clarity. More confidence(pretty normal amounts). It's pretty chill at low to moderate doses, but you can exercise like hell if you want to. It combats some if the effects of coffee and I'm not taking too much caffeine with it. The doses I'm taking is about between 15mg and 30mg with a 5mg to 10mg booster dose. That's just an estimate as I have a scooper, but not a micro-scale. If you feel shortness of breath after a lot of exercise, you take a small break and if feels pretty good to get right back into exercising. It's like weird and smart. Like a pretty mild stimulant that affects me more like a nootropic and not really a stimulant at all. It's like a pick me up and it's like a stronger, cleaner coffee that normalizes sleep patterns. I have not tried larger doses because many people claim they'll get paranoid and anxious at much higher doses. I might get a microscale later on. DMAA works best on it's on and at low to moderate doses. DMAA(dimethylamylamine, geranamine) is a great nootropic and it's good for boosting motivation too! It also feels like it doubles your physical strength too!
It feels cool being hopped up on the Q. 8)
I wonder how DMAA would feel if stacked with phenylpiracetam and/or a low dose of amphetamine.