Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Crying&Shrooms..and other things.

StillBlazin09

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
7 Déc 2011
well hey, im glad i found this site hopefully it'll help me understand and answer alot of my questions.
Last week, i took my first shrooms. the dosage was 1.2 or 1.3 grams of some mushrooms im too sure of the strain. I began to feel my legs tingle and my heart rate definitly when up a feew notchs. I was tripping with a couple of my other friends and felt nothing but posotive thoughts and energies until more ppl started showing up and i began to feel nervous and scared and anxious. I before i began to think negative, my eyes would get watery and tears constantly fell down my cheeks. they would stop for a few mintues but anytime i tried to carry a conversation with anyone tears constantly started to fall. i cant tell u if i was sad or not but i was definitly scared. Then, this boy that i sorta like or have feelings for or whatever kept asking if something was wrong or if i really wanted something and i started to laugh and tears fell down more so than ever. Do shrooms bring out repressed emotions?? or thoughts? a couple of hours later i started to feel good and enlightned. I know i wanna try them again but could this possiblly happen again? Im just trying to find some answers before my next trip. But this first and only trip really gave me a diffrent perspective on life. I dont think i'll ever be the same person again.

"Live your life in the manner that you would like your kids to live theirs."

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I've never had crying where I didn't know why I was crying - it was either joy or sadness...

Perhaps you were avoiding something. I am not sure. Other people on here have said they've experienced crying more than me... maybe they can help more

StillBlazin09

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
7 Déc 2011
well i appreciate your reply. I cant explain it. All I wish I could know rite now is if it will happen on my next trip im planning. Have u ever had a bad trip before? if soo were there any particular diffrences with other experiences youve had?? im just really trying to understand.

"Let no man pull you low enough to hate him." Martin Luther King

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Yeah I've had a bad trip. They are common for me, but I've grown to deal with them.

Not sure exactly what you're asking, but you'll know if you've had a bad trip. It is very confronting, and ideas become big and powerful. For me, it was thinking I was going crazy (because I didn't know what was happening to my brain). This is common in bad trips.

To me it doesn't sound like you had a bad trip at all. You aren't very happy in a bad trip, lol, to say the least. :D

Don't worry about your next trip, just focus on your last one, and what it means here. Your first few trips are usually not very similar. Sometimes they are, but sometimes they are much different, because you're more ready this time.

StillBlazin09

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
7 Déc 2011
Lol im sorry if this is confusing! Im really trying to put it all together where it would make sense, but its just hard cause nobody experiences the same type of trip i guess. I just dont want to have all that crying again!. Maybe i was scared? I kept asking my friends "when will it go away?!when willl it go away!!?" but later on when i was alone i just put in my head phones and listened to bohemian rhapsody by queen and it was as if I understood everything that i was going through and that everything WILL be okay! haha now that i enjoyed :p . Is there any way i can make sure that this upcoming trip will just be a safe smooth ride for me?? should i load a bowl right before or something??

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
StillBlazin09 a dit:
Lol im sorry if this is confusing! Im really trying to put it all together where it would make sense, but its just hard cause nobody experiences the same type of trip i guess. I just dont want to have all that crying again!. Maybe i was scared? I kept asking my friends "when will it go away?!when willl it go away!!?" but later on when i was alone i just put in my head phones and listened to bohemian rhapsody by queen and it was as if I understood everything that i was going through and that everything WILL be okay! haha now that i enjoyed :p . Is there any way i can make sure that this upcoming trip will just be a safe smooth ride for me?? should i load a bowl right before or something??

There is a way, but it's not going to be easy:

Just let whatever comes, come. Thats all you can do. The more you try to 'block' any bad possibilities, the greater the chance of confronting them is going to be! All I can say at the moment

Red1

Banni
Inscrit
18 Jan 2012
It seems the mushrooms are trying to show you something about yourself. its up to you to figure it out. likely suppressed emotions.
Trip time? :D

StillBlazin09

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
7 Déc 2011
Hmm..i would absolutly love nothing more than to get a hold of some again :lol: i think now that i got to experience it ,this 2nd trip will hopefully turn out alot better than the first. Im excited i just want that feeling of enlightenment and peace all over again.