Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Another meeting with Ms. Sally

tisanemaster

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Mar 2009
Hi

I took salvia for the first time exactly a year ago. It was 20x and it was absolutely crazy (an "i" in the s-a-l-v-i-a scale). But shortly after, I had a panic attack on weed and then, because of that I had a long-term period of anxiety and paranoia (about 3 months long) so I didn't use it since then. But now I'm ok and I started taking things again, while being very cautious. But I want to take salvia again and I bought some yesterday. I just don't wanna freak out. Don't get me wrong, I know how to take drugs and my anxiety period only made me learn how to relax, but I never know how I will react, it's salvia after all. But one thing I know is that I don't think I'll be surprised by the effects, It wouldn't be my first time.

Can I take salvia while being on kava to have a more relaxed, euphoric trip? Or should I be ok without it (it's only 5x)?

Ultima

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
27 Déc 2007
ummm.. if you arent wanting an anxiety attack.. dont smoke salvia. i find salvia overpowers anything and everything (except DMT). sooo if you arent ready to mentally die, dont smoke it.

Synith

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
9 Nov 2008
Ultima +1

To add--

Try and calm down firstly. You do not want to go into the world of Salvia while freaking out, it will tear your soul apart.

You can try meditating in a quiet room for 30 mins before you smoke Salvia. Calm your mind, calm your body-- then light.

However, if you have a serious history of anxiety attacks, do not try Salvia again.

Also, you can try Kava if you wish, but it's best to not mix drugs.

Note: 5x is a pretty weak extract. It may blast you away, or it may not. But, don't mix it with Kava. Salvia's insane as is.

LsDxMdma

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Nov 2007
i agree with synith, try and meditate a little while before hand...but i dont think the kava will do anything to the trip but calm you down a little... 5x isnt usually over powering with most people..but as he says if you're not ready to die mentally then dont do it, cuz it could very well happen!

tisanemaster

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Mar 2009
I honestly think I could try and be ok.

I haven't had any sort of moderate (or higher) anxiety during the last 9 months. I mean, nothing that would be considered abnormal for a mentally healthy person.
I also took deliriants and dissociatives and everything went perfectly fine, so I think I'm gonna give it a shot, but I'll wait a little bit just to be sure.
I'll do my usual "before-taking-an-intense-drug" routine for sure.

Synith

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
9 Nov 2008
tisanemaster a dit:
I honestly think I could try and be ok.

I haven't had any sort of moderate (or higher) anxiety during the last 9 months. I mean, nothing that would be considered abnormal for a mentally healthy person.
I also took deliriants and dissociatives and everything went perfectly fine, so I think I'm gonna give it a shot, but I'll wait a little bit just to be sure.
I'll do my usual "before-taking-an-intense-drug" routine for sure.

Well, that doesn't mean you'll be calm before you try Salvia.

The first time I tried, my hands were shaking and Salvia was not my first meeting with a hallucinogen.

It's best, every time you do Salvia-- to meditate beforehand. Think of what you want out of the trip. Healing? Insight? .. etc. Concentrate on that and clear your mind.

If done right, it can be quite a powerful experience.

If you're doing it for kicks, don't. You're not ready for Sally. Otherwise, enjoy your meditation!