Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

A night home alone, tricking my own mind!

silv

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
Ok so tonight I sneaked up on myself. If I do not make too much sense, your current mindstate needs a little expanding :)
What happened is tonight I came home from work and realised I had a whole house to myself and I felt like I wanted to treat myself. I treated myself with 10 mg 2CB which I had laying around for some time waiting for a good moment. Today is/was a good moment seeing as I've been wanting to whipe some stains from my karma and if anything can fill you with white pure energy and clean karma it feels like 2CB is in fact one of many paths leading here.
How did I sneak up on myself though, well it wasn't really only me as I had help from my good friend mary jane :). I figured I might as well smoke a lil MJ waiting for 2CB to come up, which totally took me off guard as to a point where i all of a sudden remembered I had taken some 2CB. Forgetting this again because I realised I had to turnin a school project (which was like finished but needed just a lil bit of tweaking) so I programmed some and then mailed my assignment in realising that 2CB was really getting going now. The sneaking up part was that I still underestimated the 10 mg a little and how profound the effect was going to be!
So anyway I crawled up in bed and just wandered the empty beach which was at that moment my mind.
After doing this for some time something reminded me how fascinated I was with my own eyes on mushrooms, so I figured I'll go look in a mirror.
This was the best part, as I could control my mind to an extend I wouldn't in anyway associate with anything psychedelic or normal, this felt still different. The weirdness came from me being able to consciously trick my mind into thinking that if I would look away my mirror image wouldn't.
And I can tell you one thing, the awe I experienced at being able to trick my own mind brings tears to my eyes!

Oh well I guess this is what you end up with if you try to write something while still slightly under the influence :)

G

Invité
Hahaha, sounds like you had a great time bro :D

:heart: & :idea:

G

Invité
silv, very good trip report, not too personal and without unnecessary details. it is very, very interesting the things you stated, although i have yet to understant the full depth of your experience. the closest thing that ever happened to me was one time, about 5 years ago, i was tripping in my car, in the countryside, and i hidden my wallet, so i wouldn't lose it (i had taken a big amount), because i get really insane on it. then, when it ended, i began searching for my wallet, because i needed to get home. now all of you know how we feel after a full-blown acid trip, lasting 16-18h. you feel completely fresh in your mind, still struggling with amazing thoughts, and you don't feel so good psysically, with hunger, thirst and perhaps feeling your skin very dirty, of lying on the ground, sweating, then lying on the ground and moving like a worm around, exploring and in absolute awe with everything that you found.
it was very hard to find the wallet, that had my ID card, my driver's license...then, i kind of heard a voice in my head, but i didn't heard it, it was more like very strong thoughts, that told me where it was. then, i got home and wondered howcome the fish i was eating tasted like peanuts. :D

silv

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
daytripper a dit:
silv, very good trip report, not too personal and without unnecessary details. it is very, very interesting the things you stated, although i have yet to understant the full depth of your experience. the closest thing that ever happened to me was one time, about 5 years ago, i was tripping in my car, in the countryside, and i hidden my wallet, so i wouldn't lose it (i had taken a big amount), because i get really insane on it. then, when it ended, i began searching for my wallet, because i needed to get home. now all of you know how we feel after a full-blown acid trip, lasting 16-18h. you feel completely fresh in your mind, still struggling with amazing thoughts, and you don't feel so good psysically, with hunger, thirst and perhaps feeling your skin very dirty, of lying on the ground, sweating, then lying on the ground and moving like a worm around, exploring and in absolute awe with everything that you found.
it was very hard to find the wallet, that had my ID card, my driver's license...then, i kind of heard a voice in my head, but i didn't heard it, it was more like very strong thoughts, that told me where it was. then, i got home and wondered howcome the fish i was eating tasted like peanuts. :D
Crazy end ;)
I think my trip wasn't too deep really, for me it was an interesting exploration of my minds capabilities and to see what 2CB was like.
And ofcourse a lot of fun.