Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

5 thumbprints (20x extract) under my tongue

Brugmansia

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Nice! Gives me a bright perception in a very subtle way, also orientating way more organized (colours make more sense), feeling a fresh nice cold temprature in the front of my brains. Going to remember this as an anti-dote to stress.

HeartCore

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Août 2004
adrianhaffner a dit:
i want to try it orally. im very curious of its effects over a longer period of time..

Ever since I listened to Kathleens findings with the Mazatec indians related to Salvia, I kind of staid away from using it. Got a handfull of beautiful big plants tho just in case ;)

Here's the link to Kathleens rap

One interesting point is where the Mazatec say they use Salvia outside of the mushroom season but they definitely prefer mushrooms because (quote)With Salvia one sometimes wanders off and never finds the way back (endquote)

Orally seems the preferred way as opposed to smoking though since when Kathleen told the Mazatec about drying the leaves and smoking them, the Indians where appalled and said doing this would bring (the equivalent of) bad karma and Salvia should never, ever be dried/burnt.

Now I don't buy into the second notion perse but I find the 'wandering off' statement alarming enough to be very conservative with Salvia. We don't have long term use data and in such cases, we only have the oral tradition of the tribes that have been using it. If it's not absolutely safe, they probably know.

metty

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
29 Juin 2010
i tried oral consumption of 1g of 10x, gave no effect at all!