Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

1st time Yopo experience

afer

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
2 Mar 2007
Well yesterday I received 10 gr of Anadenanthera peregrina seeds and was looking forward to try them
Preparation.I took six medium-sized seeds(~1cm in diameter),placed them on the pan covered with oil to prevent them from burning,and put them in the pre-heated oven.
They cooked for about 20 minutes,but did not pop.I was afraid to burn them so I took them off the oven and removed the shells.The seeds had light-brown colour inside and smelled tasty, like nuts or coffee.Then I placed them in the coffee grinder,ground well and added some lime powder,with approx. 1:4 lime to seeds ratio,and ground again.
So here we go.The powder was ready and waiting for me;I wetted my nostrils with water and sniffed the powder through a small tube.Good thing is,the pain was very minor.I had expected something really overwhelming.But no,it was ok.
Experience.
I finished all lines in a minute or so and went to lie in bed.I felt some weak pressure in my nose sinuses,but it subsided after a minute.My heartbeat was ok also.Then, after few minutes effects took place.Patterns on the walls started to swirl and deform,much like on LSA.At the same time the nausea began.It was actually the only discomfort during the trip.So there,I was lying on my bed in darkness,with only one candle burning.And the FEAR started.When I closed my eyes I saw terrible,abominable scenes-people eating each other,being eaten by monsters,bleeding uncontrollably etc.Objects were continuously changing form,morphing one into another. When I opened my eyes everything seemed hostile-even posters on my wall.I felt like surrounded by hundreds of angry faces making fun of me.Then some weird audio hallucinations took place.I "heard" someone screaming for help;it was the woman's voice.
After 15 minutes or so,I had to retire to the bathroom.The nausea was completely unbearable,and I vomited.Then I opened the tap,and the flowing water looked purple-green and was somehow sparkling.After vomiting I felt much better and happier and went back to bed.The trip began to subside,and in 15 minutes I was pretty normal,hungry and positive.No euphoria like after LSA though.And yes-my nose and ears felt *stuck*;same with morning glory seeds.
All in all, a very interesting experience.The only downside was the nausea.Another detail- these seeds "felt" really hostile,in contrast to "friendly" Morning Glory ones.However,I liked them.

JosVU

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
26 Juin 2006
Few years ago I also tried yopo.
In a dry pan i placed 5 seeds on a high fire till they popped. Because there was no lime I just grinded them and snuffed the weird smelling powder.
The result was both times I did it beautiful. 20 minutes long I saw all kinda bright collours on the back of my eyes. And most interresting a rainbow snake was swimming around me, first trip he was blackish with rainbow spots on its body and a half year later the same snake but only withe with rainbow spots came back in my yopo trip. Since then snakes keep returning in my closed eye visuals, havnt found the meaning of it though.

I did felt nausea but only after the trip was gone and this stopped an hour after I snuffed it.

Later I found out I had to travel through the curtain of colours. 8)

afer

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
2 Mar 2007
Hm then ,maybe it can be done without using lime powder?I don't understand how it intensifies the experience.Like,the more alkaline your snuff is,the easier it is to get through the membranes?
Another question came up.Some sources claim that using MAOI would intensify the experience.Others say that it's useless since DMT isn't ingested,but snuffed.
Any suggestions?

Mundi

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
24 Mai 2007
afer a dit:
Hm then ,maybe it can be done without using lime powder?I don't understand how it intensifies the experience.Like,the more alkaline your snuff is,the easier it is to get through the membranes?
Another question came up.Some sources claim that using MAOI would intensify the experience.Others say that it's useless since DMT isn't ingested,but snuffed.
Any suggestions?
"Edible lime or shell (containing lime) must be added to the mixture in order to be absorbed by the human body effectively. Baking soda added to the mixture will also improve bodily absorption."

user_1919

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Is it possible to smoke yopo? I dont want to sniff it, but i've read some people smoking it with great resulats, compared to NN-DMT and others saying nothing at all. If it is possible, how many seeds is a very mild dose, a medium and a high dose? and how would you go about preparing this. Also is there a certain way to smoke it for it to be more efficient? thanks

ShadowJack

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Mai 2007
Yep, I would like to know this too. And "boosting" smk+snuff?
And why no one tell us sth bout MAOi+yopo.

:?: :?: :?:
Answer please

pattern_req

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
2 Avr 2007
I would attempt to smoke a rue extract before and after sniffing the ground seeds and lime. I have heard of maois boosting the effects and duration of smoked dmt so perhaps rue could potentiate the experience in the same manner.

I was also wondering if anyone had tried yappo in conjuntion with other trytamines; mushrooms, ayahuasca, smoked dmt. My first exposure to dmt in the media was a documentary I saw when I was young about a tribe of indiginous people who tied themselves to rocks so they wouldn't float away when huge tubes were used to rocket tons of crushed seeds into their sinuses.