Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Tobacco

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
Is evil shit.

im sitting here with NONE, in the first time in ages, and im seriously about to get dressed and start looking for butts. im fucking cattin hard for a fag. this SUCKS.

not to mention my FACE hurts from yesterday.

a group of people who were beating random people up... so i called their attention to me, all 5 of them.

it wasnt TOO bad till i got hit in the face with a sick though.. i REALLY need a cig. :x

im1badpup

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
10 Sept 2008
sucks.

people grow balls when theyre in a group.

if you get caught in that situation again, make plenty of noise and stay in full public view. middle of the road is a good place to take a beating, motorists start pressing their horns after a few seconds once your on the deck. it means u wont take a sustained beating. and you wont get ignored by mistake as pissed up, or a junkie been laid out there.

idiots like that end up picking on someone whose a badass, who rings badass mates up and really fucks em up.

karma.

hope it wasnt to bad

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
hah, there was bare people around but everyone was to scared to intervene.
its deffinatly not the worst ive had. i come from a rough area where shit like thats the norm.

but the thing im most mad about now, i found out that the person who called the cops told them my name, and when they heard my name, the police officer said... "oh HIM...... right, well were get someone over there soon."

like wtf? i know ive made a name for myself but it IS possible that i was a fucking victim. the local head of the department has a personal beef with me, and hes spread the word to all the other officers (AND my friends parents?!) that im bad news.

wtf????? i got busted with 16 fucking chocolate muffins and under a half ounce. am i REALLY a public enemy?

Teonanacapilli

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
26 Oct 2009
That's shitty bro. I hope everything works out for you with the coppers!

That kind of shit is starting to happen in my little city now. My buddy got jumped the other week by three guys in an SUV, tried to fuck him up. Little did they know he's a hard native kid from the reserves, one got knocked out, the next stabbed in the arm, the last fled :P Righteous!

I don't know about you guys, but as the cities grow, I think the world is getting crazier. Violence has become an extreme problem in the big city next to me. You can get stabbed for turning down some fish asking for a cig! Fuck that!

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
As capitalism gains momentum, the division between poor and wealthy gets bigger, and the middle class is stuck inbetween.

The lower middle class will find themselves more and more caught up in poverty-like occurences, and soon the lines will merge.

sorry... Capitalism has been on my mind for the past month :D

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
about the tobacco: if you wanna quit smoking, get some nicotine chewing gum. In my opinion this is the only stuff that helps. It effectively kills the hunger for nicotine, and soon you can quit that, too (because the chewing gum doesn't release the nicotine into your bloodstream like a bomb, the addicition gets less and less).
If you really want to quit smoking, the nicotine gum helps a lot. If you're not so sure about quitting, then it won't work, I guess (you'll have a smoke anyways, because the gum is not the same as a cigarette, it just helps to ease the hunger for the nicotine kick)