Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Researching "Panama Bud"

Schwanke668

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Déc 2010
Ok so I got the panama bud off of a website as kind of an experiment. Based on the idea that I trusted the website due to its nature of being very specific about lots of information such as true legality, specific usefullness, etc they pretty much stated that it was one of the 'original' legal buds and though not in tune with their philosophy on the site they still wanted to sell it for the variety. Honesty in my opinion on a site that says "this ain't great, but you might like it anyway" is a good thing.

So I got some and I had some (picture in another post) and I cant quite figure out what its doing because of how unstable my system is compared to everyone else. I am basically ironicly enough looking for a stabalizer. Something that is psychedelic in nature but I can control the amounts of to moderate the chaoticness of my natural trippyness. I figured something pretty cheesy might level me off a little bit by 'dulling' the trip as opposed to 'enhancing it'. Kind of like a baseline to compare to.

The one website that I found on this suggested that its effects are anything from placebo to relaxation to mild intoxication. Googling some googling I seemed to have determined that "panama bud" and "panama gold bud" are the same thing and that their less hype name is: A'Hia Hybrid from Hawaii. Cant seem to get any more specific then that at the moment.

Here is the link that I found that contained atleast that much information: (Not advertising them, infact I dont reallly think I would want to buy from them, not nearly as professional as the other site)

http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/invisi ... htm#Panama

My question is. Does anyone have any more technical information on this plant or any suggestions on how to find it? Searching for it by itself or with 'effects' in the google just keeps turning up the tons of sites selling it without its stage name. Doesnt show up on Erowid unless I am doing it wrong.

Love to find out some more legit info even if its something that confirms 'yeah its lame fake weed' and thats it.

Any help apreciated. If not maybe this will help someone later.

Thanks!