Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

funniest drug-related experience i put mine

pooz321

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Juin 2008
telle em here!

mine is when me and 2 friends were smokin a joint and passin a sandwich around that had weed in the penut butter....one of our buddies was there who cloudnt smoke(but could drink and was) so he was takin small bites of the sandwich.

the joint was a roach by now and one of my stoned friends accidentally passed the roach to my non smoking friend...being drunk he though it was the sanwich and popped it in his mouth!! he chewed it a little before noticing the burning and spitting it in his hand and sayin "i just chewed the joint" like he was scolding himself. it was PRICELESS

restin

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
funny :lol:

well I was once lying on my bed, alone, dark room, really high from my dearest friend, the vapy! I had an enlightening aura, I was listening to shpongle and travelling the earthly realms...I usually don't move for a long time when high, I leave the body and fly fly fly. I had my hands together where the Chi is said to be, I didn't actively feel my hands as I was lying motionless. Well, yeah, I had this enlightening feeling and suddendly I felt that my hands were hot! I thought "goddam!! I am feeling my Chi!" I lay there for some minutes (time perception when high???), feeling completely BANG as I thought that I felt my energy concentrated on the Chi...and then...I moved my hands...and realized that they were lying on my iPod which was becoming warm from the warmth of my hands :lol: