Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

What would happen if you smoked a pill

ProStoner

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
Kaleidoscope a dit:
Well if you can smoke Coke, why can't you smoke speed?
Eh I think that burning the stuff with fire can change the molecule structure, in a good way or a bad way..

you don't just change it .. you destroy it.. + there's not just amphetamines in that dirty white powder u buy..

Kaleidoscope

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Mar 2007
But isn't it a fact that burning chemicals is actually the same as let them react to oxigen -but then quicklier-?? So that after the reaction there will be new chemicals left which can be extremely dangerous to the human body/

ProStoner

Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
yes .. I believe so .. that's the same with carbon monoxide I guess
but with destroyed I just ment the active part that u would smoke it for ofcorse :)
there is always something new that comes out of it .. but indeed could very well be highly toxic, and probably will be :)

skoeip

Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
I read some time a go something about a group of woman that got thogether and put diferent kinds of drug in there own vagina's by way of experiment, to see witch drug would work this way and witch would not. I wil see if I can find this experiment on erowid if it is stil on the site :)

Kaleidoscope

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Mar 2007
great experiment :D

G

Invité
why wasn't I there, i wonder...you just have to love real cientific experiments!

Entheonaut

Inscrit
29 Mai 2006
Djones a dit:
Well if you can smoke Coke, why can't you smoke speed?

You can smoke speed... I just don't recommend anyone to do it :wink:

G

ghettocheese

Invité
you cant smoke ibuprofen but if you take 2-4 pills and wait before you smoke weed the high will be more intense

I am also wondering if anyone else has ever heard of this or done it and if it is bad to take so many ibuprofen

xonar

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Avr 2007
You "can't" overdose on ibuprofen. I guess if you took an ass-load of pills (i.e 50-100) you could get pretty sick, but I don't think you'd die from it.

G

Invité
you can't overdose on ibuprofen ? now, take the time to explain this to me. i thought you can OD on everything, from opium to oxygen, with pork chops and aspirin in the middle. why are you guys wasting your time with ibuprofen ?

skoeip

Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
yeah I thought this forum was about psychedelics :p but we are talking about ODing on ibu? hmmm :?

Kaleidoscope

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Mar 2007
Are these people trying to get high on everything that they can find?? I don't think its very responsible to just smoke and eat everything just to get high. I believe the only people that use chemicals and herbs only to get high, just don't like the real world. And for this reason they prefer to stay in their own dreamed world..
(sorry if im an asshole, isnt my intention, just saying what I think

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Hahaha, this is a method of use addiction.

Just like coke fanatics, they want to put everything up their nose.

Do you base purified coke perhaps? :lol:

LOL, I even was with someone in a room who shoot up his alcohol in his arm and I was like WTF, he said he was an ex heroin and opiate user. :\ 'Just for the feeling' he said. When he says a needle the thing controls his whole brain.

G

Invité
adrianhaffner a dit:
what's sad is putting stuff in your ass is probably the safest idea on this page.quote]

Excepted for the Toad...

Thanks by the way for making me look like a retard, laughing alone in the computer room at 8 AM... Bah, its not the first time, should get used to this uh :D

Love you guys, srsly...

ProStoner

Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
Tiax a dit:
adrianhaffner a dit:
what's sad is putting stuff in your ass is probably the safest idea on this page.quote]

Excepted for the Toad...

Thanks by the way for making me look like a retard, laughing alone in the computer room at 8 AM... Bah, its not the first time, should get used to this uh :D

Love you guys, srsly...

Yeah I must say this topic caused me to laugh out loud quite a couple of times also :D

but hey don't try to blame the people outside the netherlands 2 much..
over here we have the best psychedelics on every street corner .. legally sold in a shop

and outside our small little country I suspect its a lot harder to get good drugs
so its easyer to grab for things that grow outside or things that u can buy in a pharmacy
and this is also a reason why things get a bad name ... because people just take a plant from the wild 'for example: Datura...
It's quite logical that people have a really bad image of this stuff when all they read is bad trips etc
and using stuff from the pharmacy mostly happens in greaters doses then what the box says :p else u don't get any noticable effects , which is ofcorse bad for your body again
if the countries outside the netherlands would see it like this .. I think there would be a lot less people dying from drug abuse lol

S

sodaplastic

Invité
dude, i experimented with the smashed parasetamol in water and must tell you, you shall research first. i agonized almost to the point i thought i was gonna die of nausea and seasickness, and the smoking pill thing could have many outcomes, if anything i would try just a little smoke, and above all, BE PATIENT, just a little, then more as you get to know the amount and the effect