Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

what is the real ayahuasca brew?

Final555

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
1 Juil 2006
i have a lot of experiences in psychedelics drugs... but now i'm in an evolution step that ask me to find new and powerful learning tools.. a friend of mine bought is doses a month ago... and now i want mine!So i got on ******* and looked up for ayahuasca brew. there at least 3 MAOi and the same pour the dmt containing plant... so i ask .. do the classical Banisteriopsis caapi and Psychotria viridis. are the best way to experiment ayahuasca? or is there any change in the kind of high,differ on what plant meterial used?
thx you for maybe answering:P
Peace All!
Nate

Rutger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
8 Nov 2005
Removed the double post en moved this topic to Ayahuasca, DMT forum. Please don't post normal posts and questions in the New forum. This will be displayed on the homepage, lets keep it clean, thanks.

amoak

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
11 Mai 2006
The best way is with Psychotri Viridis and Caapi , or you can try mimosa hostilis with caapi , but i my opinion is better the chacruna the classical I dont know why but with viridis i got a trip more visual and colored but juremahuasca is very good too is give a very dreamy trip , but try first with viridis

For the first time if you want you can drink the brew in 2 times try dink half a cup and after if you feel you need more dink the remaining portion . and please no fear , you dont need it

Ayahuasca 4 ever

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
Banisteriopsis caapi and psychotria virdis are the real, classic, ayahuasca.
BUT - the caapi vine is not easy to break into pieces, so it's hard to cook, you also don't get fresh caapi and psychotria unless you are in the jungle and collect them. So, your ayahuasca won't be "100% original" anyways - using Syrian Rue and Mimosa Hostilis is much easier because the amount of plant material is smaller and they have higher concentrations of the (knwon) active chemicals.
If the trip is the same, I can't say, but it's at least closer than anything else to the "real experience" (for which you would also need the jungle around you and a singing shaman)

Final555

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
1 Juil 2006
Thank you guys,
last week i bougth 16 yopo seeds ... i'm wondering if the trip alone is enough or should i need a MAOi ? Anyway ... DMT have a long story to tell whatever the way its taken !

And more sériously Thank you Amoak for asking me to not fear... thats really important !

That's rigth Tryptonaut, do you know any shamans? or jungles near Quebec City? ahahah ... maybe the jungles of our times are thoses stinky city!?

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
I had a full blown, junglevision-visited by the goddess experience with 15 grams of mhrb and 5 grams of peganum.

Tried the viridis brew twice, got bummer twice.

So for me MHRB IS the real thing ;)

c0sm1c_d4nc3r

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Avr 2006
Chaliponga (Diplopterys cabrerana) + Banisteriopsis caapi = Success!!

HeartCore a dit:
...MHRB IS the real thing ;)

MHRB = Mimosa Hostilis?

Please type atleast one part of the name in the future to leave out any :?: thx.

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
Mimosa Hostilis Root Bark :D