Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

weird experiences with salvia

31andsunny

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
22 Déc 2010
alright so i tried smoking salvia a couple times but i dont think i ever had a full trip

first time i smoked it me and a friend (J) went halfers on some 20 extract and were smoking it with his brother who was only one who had smoked it before so we made even piles for each of us and smoked out of his homemade bubbler we were smoking it like weed packing a bowl for one person finishing it like 3 hits each bowl we had 2-3 bowls each and none of us experienced ne thing but then 2 other ppl tried smoking it (on different occasions) and they both had a trip off of like one hit but me or (J) experienced ne thing those times either.

me and 3 friends (J) (B) (S) were chipping in to get some salvia 30 extract this time and we learned that your suposed to hold the smoke in as long as u can so (J) went first and he had a bad time he got really paranoid and was just kinda sitting there looking scared asking questions. then i went and held in my bong hit for as long as i could when i exhaled was no smoke so i ghosted it, all i felt was like a tingly kinda sweaty feeling everywhere just really uncomfortable. then (B) went and just started laughing. then i went again and this time i sat on a couch with a blanket cuz i was feeling uncomfortable from first time so i took 2 bong hits holding them in as long as i could after 2nd one i passed bong and i remember feeling like i was being pulled so i layed down next thing i remember hearing complete silence and thinking im doing somthing weird so i pulled back the covers and they said i just layed there (my mini trip lasted 3 minutes) it was like a dream for me i have like memories of it that i cant recall its like when u have a dream wake up remembering it then it just dissapears, so then (S) tried and tripped pretty good saying he thought he melted into the bed (J) then tried again and got paranoid again and was trying to leave (B) tried blocking him and (J) held his fist like he was gonna punch him and said he was about to.

k well theres my experiences with salvia i prolly wont try it again due to having a bad trip on mushrooms