Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Unexpectedly interesting

Brugmansia

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
So today at 6 PM I ingested about a quarter of a gram pot orally with some eggs and butter, also added 15 grams of powdered nutmeg to the pasta I ate.

Right now the high of the cannabis is altered into a much more sedated way with an even more natural character. I just take the thoughts of the cannabis right now as they are, they cross me and there's no presence of an analysing need to explore any depth.

Thinking just goes very slow and more difficult, writing this took more effort than usual. But despite the increased feeling of being stoned, I think in haste too. I'm not drowsy at all.

There's some discomfort right now, which I can't really explain. Euphoric lightness and a jumpy mood seem to fluctuate every half hour or so. Music seems to take possession of my stomach, rather than my senses or brain. I also detect some warmth both mentally and physically.

It isn't very aggressive, but clearly the nutmeg being active.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
yeah interesting! i recognize the music thing i have that sometimes too on psychadelics last time i had it on mdma... i have never tried nutmeg until now as i had heard from some people its no good...
maybe there's a synergy with cannabis and nutmeg as cannabis seems to have synergetic effects with many other drugs...
it sounds interesting that you perceived the cannabis high as more natural....
what you mean by that and you think it was because of combining it with the nutmeg??? is it reccomendable in your opinion?

peace :weedman: