Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

They're grooming the NEXT Bush President

Lion

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
lol, right on fuckheads!
fuck em all

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
[quote:2ghyzywv]Bush said: “They would like to pay as little a tax as possible. They want their military to be strong, viable, and effective.

TheFerret

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
1 Mai 2008
If America elects another Bush, I'm moving to Canada.

I wish I could believe that the American people voted for Obama for the right reasons. . . that they wanted sweeping progressive change in America.

But I think the unfortunate fact of the matter is, the economy started taking a turn for the worse, and they voted while thinking about their POCKETBOOKS.

Great that we got Obama, yes. . . but the premise is all wrong. Your average American is still apathetic and proudly ignorant.

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
I agree, but we're still FAR better off.

I know that Democrats aren't going to radically change things, but I also know that I am old enough to gauge the eras when Democrats ran things against eras when the Republicans did, and the Dems are so far the lesser of two evils that only the redneck bastard child of an Exxon executive and an oil company lawyer could dispute it.

Many people that have problems with the Democrats base their dislike on taxes, and the perception that Dems always raise taxes, and always spend more tax money.

A GOD-damn lie.

Bush/Cheney spent a Billion dollars a month on a war since 2003 until just recently, AND EVERYONE WONDERS WHY THE ECONOMY IS SO FUCKED.

They spent us into a recession is why.

When Bill Clinton was president he balanced the deficit.

This is Historical Fact, not just my opinion.

I hear a lot of republicans whining down here in the south.....a lot.

The reality is, though, that they did it to themselves. They were too heavy-handed, and got drunk on the power, and now, there's a balancing coming.

Hopefully Obama's administration will prosecute as many of Bush's people as possible for as many things as possible.

( For those who do not understand what i am referring to, torture is a 'war crime' as defined by the Geneva Convention)

TheFerret

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
1 Mai 2008
The total money spent in Iraq is way more than a billion a month. I think it's in the neighborhood of 613 billion thus far.

They have no qualms throwing that kind of money into the corrupt black hole that encircles war profiteer companies like Haliburton, CACI, or Blackwater.

Yet, why all the debate that surrounded the whole auto-bailout deal. . . Odd how they're worried about fiscal constraint on this particular issue?

William888

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
6 Fev 2015
precisely what most us citizens please don't know is of which their land seemed to be launched on the thought of "no taxation without having representation" the fed income tax these and the regulation earned allowing it was passed on daily while all our elected representatives seemed to be on vacation except for a few!!!

ADeeperSilence

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
21 Fev 2015
I don't think he has a chance, unless big money truly runs the GOP.
Stupid as it may sound, he doesn't have the face for a president.

I'm under no delusions that the US electorate are less shallow than that.

Rand Paul has been hedging closer to the middle so hopefully he'll run and keep the Democrats on their toes. Hillary Clinton is as big a DINO as I've ever seen.

If Obama was a centrist she's even father to the Right than him.

CosmicKid

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
31 Août 2015
Yeah, I don't think Jeb has much of a chance. Too many big mistakes early on. Trump has been clowning him. If Trump clowns you, you're in bad shape.