Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

the Best COMBO with Flower girl sativa

Goran.Hrsak

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
Today after long ago - I have mixed good breed cannabis with Artemesia absinthium - dry flowers from last year. Colected and preserved within magic kichen or common - stash.For jix I em take one rizla,for little finger on hand of cannabis and one finger of absinthi flowers, and in sandwich of two plants tobacoo as you are able to put.,You will get one long and Fat yoint to smoke.Atemesia flowers gives you anestetic effect in trought and mouth with narcotic/euphoric like state, similar to KRATOM trought yours body and wondering mind with essential questions,- Like triping or heavier flash.Wonder how is real Absint drink effect body( :lol: with little Laudanum? :?:

petfles

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
4 Oct 2005
I've searched the woods, yellow flowers everywhere, but no Artemesia absinthium i was able to recognize. When i do find them, i will try.

Goran.Hrsak

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
petfles a dit:
I've searched the woods, yellow flowers everywhere, but no Artemesia absinthium i was able to recognize. When i do find them, i will try

Artemesia absinthium frowers are in blossom from end of july to the first day of october-this depends what climate conditions and summer temperature/water-rains.Plant is similar to ambrosia but it leafes are very bitter and have special smell/aroma.It is common in fields wich are deserted,and DATURA is very common in that fields-meadows too.Just look.And I forget the psilocibe containing shrooms too(but only if you know what to look). 8) :) :idea: