Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Syrian rue ingestion

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
What dose did you take ?

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Why dont north africans and asians , who have used it for thousands of years , get any psychoactive effects from ? Why dont i get anything off it at all even when i eat 20 gramms of seeds as an extract ?

I dont read web sites like that , my life , time and sanity are to valuable to me .

BlackLotus-13

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
13 Déc 2014
Hello all. I apologize for bringing back an old thread..I cannot post new threads so I will just write this here..where it kind of belongs.

How to have an amazing trip using p harmala alone:

I still see some people saying p harmala does nothing on its own..and I would like to tell you that you are very wrong. Here is the right way to prepare it, hope you enjoy it.

THE END RESULT OF THIS RECIPE IS 5 DOSES, NOT 1. So split 5 ways and enjoy with friends, or drink 1/5 and save the rest for later..whatever you do, DO NOT DRINK THE WHOLE THING.

Its easy to prepare but takes time. What you will need is:

1. Four leveled tablespoons of syrian rue seeds
2. Four glasses of water
3. 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar

So add all these to a large pot, and let it simmer on a low flame for hours until most of the liquid evaporates..then, add 2 glasses of water and wait some more. When you are left with very little water (enough to fill half a cup,not more) split it 5 ways, in 5 small shot glasses, and I repeat..If you plan to do this alone drink only one per day and not more.

When you drink it, close your nose and breathe from your mouth. It tastes so bad and this is the only effective way to counter the taste. Enjoy

Search4dLight

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
28 Mar 2015
Im such a newb and had never heard of Syrian Rue before this thread... what is the experience like?

viking84

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
2 Juin 2016
Elfinn a dit:
I have made potent harmala brew

by adding just a tiny drop of orange juice in the water
and then cooking carefully for 3 x 10 minutes.
with a little rest on each cooking
also blowing tobacco down into the brew while cooking
helps to quicken and please the spirits of harmala
like it is performed by shamans of the jungle.

tobacco contains harmala alkaloids
so that while inebriated on peganum
cigarettes taste no good
and i get dizzy spells
so i just sit back and enjoy. leave cigarette
and just breathe in the peace of SOma.

This is what I shall do to prepare my first Ayashasca experience (5 grams rue and 50g Chacruna), cheers.

jammer

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
11 Nov 2016
is this like san pedro? and did you find a better way of preparing it?

Bastiaan a dit:
Whats your favourite method of preparing and ingesting this?
It's so disgusting.. I found the taste way more horrible then that of the mimosa extract even though I could somehow keep it in much easier.
Is there a good way of ingesting P. Harmala seeds that works well that isn't absolutely disgusting?
Perhaps powder it and then put the powder in a capsule/capsules?
Or will I just have to learn to live with this? :? :p

is this anything like san pedro cactus? anything I should watch out for? first time

how was it? can it compare to san pedro cactus at all?