Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

So I had a spoon, oil, hashish and a flame...

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
The best way not to get drunk is to drink something like olive oil before you drink the alcohol because the oil covers the inside of your stomach and stops the alcohol being absorbed .

An easy test is to drink half a glass of milk on an empty stomach and then a few days later to drink half a cup of fat on an empty stomach and compare the effects .

Or compaire the effects of a dose of any drugs pure and the effects of the same drug watered down or mixed with anything bulky .

Compair the effects of smoking a pure pipe of hash and then mix the same ammount of hash with something that has no drug effect in the same proportions that you have said in your post for eating cannabis with fats and compare the differences .

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
About the eating good hash thing i said .

Its the same as the diference between the effects of drinking the worst spanish red wine and drinking the best .

Or the difference between smoking the worst cannabis you have ever smoked and the best cannabis that you have ever smoked .

Or the difference between takeing morning glory seeds and taking real LSD .

The problems most people have with eating cannabis is that they mix it with to much fats , and / or they eat the crap that most people can buy or make , and / or because they dont do a rotual and take care not to eat for 4 hours before , and / or psychelogical effects = they shit their trousers .

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"there a real risk of hepatitis from uncooked, freshly made hash."

Can you say how long hepititis can live in blood cells that are exposed to air ?

Personaly i think the risk of getting something from the germs on the peoples hands that made it is a big risk .

"there if far too much saliva involved for me to feel comfortable about eating it raw"

Can you please explain that ? Do you mean saliva from making it ? If so can you explain where the saliva comes into the process of making charas that your friends use ? Or do you mean that the mouth produces to much saliva when one eats hash raw ?

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
Mr.Smith a dit:
friends who regularly travel to Manali and make hash have told me enough about the charas making process to consider there a real risk of hepatitis from uncooked, freshly made hash. there if far too much saliva involved for me to feel comfortable about eating it raw

what? may I ask for further explainations?

also, I think you once mentioned you are in india, which state do you live in?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I wouldnt eat anything that had been made useing spit . That is a way that tourists make what they call charas but real charas isnt / wasnt made with spit , or the fats or gloves that some tourists use . Tourists usualy have to soft hands , press the plants to much and are to lazy to make charas . Anyone who has grown grass themselves knows how fast their fingers get covered in a dark brown sticky layer . Thats charas . If it has no broken leaves and bud hairs in it its the best quality . If it has broken leaves and bud hairs in it its not good quality .

I hve been told by my doctors that hepititis can only be passed on through fresh blood cells that have the infection in them .

I have eaten good "Black" hash / charas raw but i havent seen any since 1984 . What is now sold as black hash / charas is in my opinion better eaten after it has been cooked exactly because of the things Mr.Smith said . But the cooking process makes it more sedative than psychedelic . Its grass that needs heating to make it a better high because as Mr.Smith said it contains another chemical that upon heating turns to THC . Hash doesnt contain that chemical so it doesnt need heating to make it stronger .

Good Leb , Turkish or Marocan is sieved so there is little chance of geting germs from it in my opinion . I always ate that and hash i had made myself raw and never had any problems .

I have found things like a metal nut , a fag end , salt . insects , shreded plastic and ground up records in cannabis i have bought .

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Thanks . I didnt know that , and yes i was talking about hepititis C .

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
i would love to try the real deal.

hashish in this part of the world is either iceolator or sketch. pleasant enough for me, but i'm sure if i tried proper hash it would be hard to go back

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
" if i tried proper hash it would be hard to go back"

Thats why it was so easy for me to stop smokeing . Its also the reason i stoped taking drugs and am not interested in and dont take the drugs that are on the market . If i ever see anything worth while i will says he drooling at the thought .

toogoodforyou

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Juin 2008
Mr.Smith a dit:
friends who regularly travel to Manali and make hash have told me enough about the charas making process to consider there a real risk of hepatitis from uncooked, freshly made hash. there if far too much saliva involved for me to feel comfortable about eating it raw

I'm from India & next time i travel to manali i'll definitely find out if the locals are using saliva.

The hash out there is super awesome. Its soo soft and pure. Another substance you get out there is hash oil, you can apply little on the body of your joint with this and smoke it.

toogoodforyou

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Juin 2008
Hehe, sure bro..... :) I will

This 23rd is Mahashivratri, many people will be lighting their chillums :)

hamden

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
19 Mai 2017
I know this thread is from 2009, just want to say im doing this exact same thing just with 1g of hash today, never tried edibles and i have a low af tolerance, i will try and remember to update if i dont die