Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Side Effect

Psikopat

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Nov 2008
Hi everyone,
I've been taking salvia this afternoon, something like 0,1gram of x10, that was like pretty strange because after taking the hit from my bong I had the feeling that my body temperature went to 100°C, and the impression to sweat really hard. I first thought it was a part of the experience, but after seeing myself in front of a mirror, I noticed that I was red as a tomato !
So I wanna know if someone experienced this pretty disturbing side effect, and if someone knows how to avoid it.
Thanks

darkwolfunseen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
5 Août 2009
Actually it's a pretty common side effected to feel overheat and sweat excessively. Not really an issue, but if you find it annoying try to sit somewhere near a breeze. Kind of basic, but handling fans, etc. is probably a bad idea.

Ultima

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
27 Déc 2007
yeah, pretty normal.. when i used to smoke it i would always get the feeling of needles coming through all my poors

Psikopat

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Nov 2008
Damned !
Is there any way to take the extract differently ? I know it's possible to put it under the tongue but it's like a powder so I don't know if it's gonna be effective.
Maybe you guys know a way to do it with an extract ?