Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

"Red Eternity" herbal blend.

Cosmik_Debris

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Août 2010
Hey guys, sorry I haven't been around for a while, personal issues and whatnot...

But I've been browsing again and I'm back. Furthermore, my friend needs help with something.

He's been looking to try salvia for a bit, but based on his experience I'm beginning to doubt what he bought.

It's called "Red Eternity". I haven't been able to find any information on it through Google. "Ingredients" are labeled as "Domania, Red Clover, Passion leafe, and 50 state legal aroma essence." That's where my first doubt come in, because Salvia hasn't been legal in all 50 states for some time (although that could just be BS". He's going to be writing an experience report soon, probably today, and I'll post a copy here as soon as he's done.

I'm just curious about what is really in this stuff, and if he ought to be smoking it at all. He says he was going in and out of a trip for nearly an hour, which of course would also be very odd for salvia. Has anyone heard of this blend or have any guesses as to what might be in it?

Cosmik_Debris

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Août 2010
Well, I was not expecting this, but my friend already found someone who knows what that stuff is. The store owner who sold it to him was just being a jackass; as I suspected it's synthetic THC.

Sorry my post ended up being unecesary, I just really didn't think I'd get an answer offline :lol:

MikeAndreson

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
24 Juil 2013
Well the Shisha hookah | hookah shisha are extraordinary to attempt, they scarcely have much health perils as contrasted with other tobacco items. You have to scan progressively to discover the formula of the same.