Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

REAL UFO SUCKING FUEL FROM SUN

tripofthebrain

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
20 Mar 2012
Amazing footage of a UFO sucking fuel from the Sun! Talk about a hot smoking topic! Seriously folks you'll be amazed! Imagine watching this whilst tripping :D

[youtube]reB0yiXJ61Y[/youtube]

tripofthebrain

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
20 Mar 2012
ophiuchus a dit:
huh. that's pretty cool actually.

welcome to the forum :)

:) Thanks ophiuchus!

Plenty of strange goings on around the Sun this year! One video I watched had what appeared to be a fleet of UFO's around the Sun! NASA(Never A Straight Answer) will come up with some lame excuse for what is seen on these videos, but as with our governments etc I don't believe/trust them!

Last October I was taking photographs of the sky(I'm weird like that :) ) and when I uploaded them to the laptop I discovered I had caught a UFO! I've seen quite a few over the years(some bizarre encounters) but this was the first one I'd caught on camera! I'll see if I can dig it out and upload it!

I've been a believer in UFO's and ET's since I was 12! Seen some cracking documentaries with top military officials and commercial pilots who have given their accounts of the UFO's they've seen! Also in the UK there is a police officer, Gary Heseltine, who researches UFO sightings by fellow police officers. He is often on Richard D Hall's TV Show which can be seen online. Links to follow!

tripofthebrain

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
20 Mar 2012
UFO near the Sun - Review of the activity of unidentified objects at March 21, 2012. (HQ)

[youtube]l4n624ljVFY[/youtube]