Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Read Never-Before-Published Letter From Hofmann toSteve Jobs

????????

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
Steve Jobs has never been shy about his use of psychedelics, famously calling his LSD experience "one of the two or three most important things I have done in my life." So, toward the end of his life, LSD inventor Albert Hofmann decided to write to the iPhone creator to see if he'd be interested in putting some money where the tip of his tongue had been.

Hofmann penned a never-before-disclosed letter in 2007 to Jobs at the behest of his friend Rick Doblin, who runs an organization dedicated to studying the medical and psychiatric benefits of psychedelic drugs. Hofmann, a Swiss chemist, died in April 2008 at the age of 102.

See the letter here.

[complete article]

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
It's a nice little letter.

I'm more curious about Steve's response, to be honest.

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
i was impressed he penned it himself instead of sending an email or something. the article says jobs talked on the phone with doblin for like half and hour but apparently didn't commit to anything...

mrpink

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Juin 2009
That's hard to commit to at this point in time, we're talking share holders... and those few people that are holding onto the company are the only ones that matter. Customers won't care enough to make a difference. But who knows what these share holders feel...

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
hoffman was 101 when he wrote this so of course he didnt use e-mail
when was the last time you heard of someone over 60 using e-mail?? lol

Actually my grandparents are pushing 70 and both use the internet and e-mail...BUT in general...