Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Psychonautica #47 - Birth of the psychedelic movement part 2

maxfreakout

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Fev 2007
In this week's installment of psychonautica, Max Freakout plays the second part of the panel discussion started last week between Carolyn Garcia, Ralph Metzner, Dale Pendell, Cynthia Palmer and Michael Horowitz entitled 'The birth of the psychedelic movement, a look back at another America'. This is the question and answer session at the end of the discussion, topics that are discuused include the books written by switched on academics in the 1960s, the importance of dialogue and circle formation for the psychedelic movement, the importance of the internet, the Gaia hypothesis, what psychedelics can contribute to the modern world, psychedelic churches and the possibility of setting up an LSD church, Orwellian doublespeak in the capitalist marketplace, the initial flowering of the psychedelic movement with Albert Hoffman's discovery of LSD and the public availability of scientific data, the progress of the psychedelic movement and visionary subcultures. Finally Max mentions the new book by Paul Stamets
'Mycelium running - how mushrooms can save the world' and talks about the discovery of fungus growing inside the disused nucear reactor at Chernobyl.

Playlist: The Kumba Mela experiment - East of the river Ganges

DOWNLOAD HERE:
http://media.libsyn.com/media/dopecast/ ... ica047.mp3

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
maxfreakout a dit:
In this week's installment of psychonautica, Max Freakout plays the second part of the panel discussion started last week between Carolyn Garcia, Ralph Metzner, Dale Pendell, Cynthia Palmer and Michael Horowitz entitled 'The birth of the psychedelic movement, a look back at another America'. This is the question and answer session at the end of the discussion, topics that are discuused include the books written by switched on academics in the 1960s, the importance of dialogue and circle formation for the psychedelic movement, the importance of the internet, the Gaia hypothesis, what psychedelics can contribute to the modern world, psychedelic churches and the possibility of setting up an LSD church, Orwellian doublespeak in the capitalist marketplace, the initial flowering of the psychedelic movement with Albert Hoffman's discovery of LSD and the public availability of scientific data, the progress of the psychedelic movement and visionary subcultures. Finally Max mentions the new book by Paul Stamets
'Mycelium running - how mushrooms can save the world' and talks about the discovery of fungus growing inside the disused nucear reactor at Chernobyl.

Playlist: The Kumba Mela experiment - East of the river Ganges

DOWNLOAD HERE:
http://media.libsyn.com/media/dopecast/ ... ica047.mp3

Hi, I would really like to hear part 1, I must have missed it. I tried to Google it but got sent to part 2. Can you help? And I am really interested in when you say you found an Ayahuasca Circle? I have recently had a bit of a downer. ...I had been wanting to have Ayahuasca experience for quite a while, and recently got sent a message that an Ayahuasca meeting was gonna take place in UK in October, and to get in touch for booking. I was to find out that to go would cost well over £400 !! I cant afford that kind of money. So did you have to pay that much?

maxfreakout

Inscrit
22 Fev 2007
zezt a dit:
Hi, I would really like to hear part 1, I must have missed it. I tried to Google it but got sent to part 2. Can you help? And I am really interested in when you say you found an Ayahuasca Circle? I have recently had a bit of a downer. ...I had been wanting to have Ayahuasca experience for quite a while, and recently got sent a message that an Ayahuasca meeting was gonna take place in UK in October, and to get in touch for booking. I was to find out that to go would cost well over £400 !! I cant afford that kind of money. So did you have to pay that much?

there are links to all the psychonautica podcasts in this forum, check here:
http://www.psychonaut.com/index.php?opt ... 16&lang=en

i know the ayahuasca ceremony you mean, with the Shipibo shaman for £475, i didnt pay that much for the one i went to, it was in Holland but there are cheaper ones in the Uk too

all the podxasts are here:
www.dopefiend.co.uk

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
If you don't mind me asking, how much was the Holland one?

And can you tell me WHY they'd cost even over say £50....?

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
zezt: I received the same mail. Do you know where it comes from / where they know the e-mails from?

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
restin a dit:
zezt: I received the same mail. Do you know where it comes from / where they know the e-mails from?

No. It just appeared. Was over the moon at first because I have been wanting to experience Huasca for ages.

But the PRICE. Noone seems to wanna talk about it......

to me it is like they wanna 'keeps the riff raff out'. I mean could YOU afford that amount of dosh for a Trip?

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
between 120 and 80 euro. it depends

It includes food and a sleeping place. With some they ask you to bring some food to share.

the santo daime is much cheaper. about 25 euro (I think)
they do very strict rituals.