Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Psychonautica 22 'Sex on Drugs' OUT NOW

maxfreakout

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Fev 2007
CaduceusMercurius a dit:
Another question: Though in Amsterdam most people understand English pretty well, there are still many Dutch people whose grasp of English is limited, especially when it comes to technical matters such as psychedelics, transcendence, anthropology, chemistry, the Egodeath Theory of Religion etc.

Therefore I thought of beginning a Dutch podcast, but what I understood from some of your first podcasts with KMO it's not that easy to set one up. Would you like to meet up with me and some other psychonauts (some of whom could even sponsor the project) in Amsterdam to discuss the possibility of setting up a Dutch podcast?

I think a Dutch podcast is a fantastic idea, there is obviously going to be an audience for it, someone translated egodeath theory into Dutch (De Entheogene Theorie van Religie en Ego Dood ) 8)

How easy it is depends on the individual, it wasnt easy for me to set one up, because i had a big mental block about talking into a recorder, and for that reason KMO and a few other people had to practically force me to start doing it. but other people find talking really easy (im pretty sure kmo fits into that category) so you should give it a go and see what you think. I find that the editing is very easy once i've recorded the speaking part, i use adobe audition.

I am well up for the idea of meeting up in Amsterdam though, i will be there from early January so let me know when would be convenient for you 8)

Brugmansia

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
CaduceusMercurius a dit:
I do remember I read somewhere, perhaps in Plants Of The Gods, that native Americans traditionally abstain from all sexual activity several days prior to the ingestion of peyote

And if you've ever climaxed on peyote you'll notice instantly after, why they do so. Even the natural morphine that the body produces itself after a male orgasm truly decreases the peyote effect and it's freshness, pureness and tenderness.

Even inhaling second hand smoke might feel like a serious disease. Even coffee consumed 12 hours ago increases limitations.

Personally, if I really want to take the best out of an experience. I must not go further than stroking, touching, holding hands and cuddleing in a passionated way. Any sexual excitement may feel much more intensly, but a male seriously needs to avoid his climax.

In tantra, an orgasm is considered to be egoistic by the way.