Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Prepin for my first 5x experience. Need advice.

Schwanke668

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Déc 2010
Ok. I have only ever played with regular loose leaf (not the notebook :D) and only ever got trippy off of it. Turned out the hits were always too harsh from being hot hard smoke to really get a serious amount. LOOOONNNGGGG time ago I got a nice zinger of an experience and that was when my salvia artwork woke up and turned on the part of my brain that lets me spit out psychedelic line art on command. But since then its always just been fun trippy.

Soooo...

This time I have:

Ordered a acryilic bong that one should be able to take ice. (Its two chamber, with a tube between the chambers and it looks like I could fill the first chamber up with a decent amount of water and ice. Its also acryilic so I dont break it while I'm talkin to the aliens. :D

The bong also has the bonus of the bowl and pipe for the bowl go straight down into the first chamber instead of being at an angle. So I am going to see if I can rig a catch system where the pipe/bowl will fall back into the holder for the chamber instead of spilling all over the floor OR I may just cop out and put down a matt or something that will catch it when it falls. I dont know the exact dimensions until it gets here so I will have to see whats feasable in terms of mounting it say inside a metal cannister which I have several of which could catch the bowl if I drop it.

Alsoo...... more importantly of course. I bought 5x and 20x extract.

My REAL question is. How do I smoke the extract? Its basically a crushed leaf sized granularity so I am wondering. Do I do I just pack a bowl and take the biggest hit I can of just the extract? Do I put it on top of loose leaf? Obviosly I want to start with the 5x this time just to see how it goes and do the 20x in the future.

Also, is it common to do a second hit after you come back from the first one? Or do people usually go 'thanks im done' and wait a few days? If its common to do a second hit then I would figure pack a bowl take what you can off the first, when you come back pack the rest of whats left of the bowl with some loose leaf and enjoy a slight mellowing off experience. Or am I over thinking this and you just wanna try and get as wasted as much as possible with this stuff? :D :D :D

Hopin to get some advice from the professionals hehe.

Thanks!