Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Peganum Harmala sprout

Milosackville

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
10 Fev 2013
After many failed seeds I've finally had one pop. But I'm not calling it a success until it is well established as I've heard from many that their syrian rue seedlings often die after growing 2-3 cm. I'm not sure of what conditions the seedlings need to make it through the rough period of early life.

For the record, I put the seeds on top of dry potting soil in a small pot and put that in a miniature greenhouse under a 47 watt CFL with a steady temperature of 28 degrees celsius .
The greenhouse was as humid as I could get it (dishes of water and closed air vents).
When the seed popped I took the pot out because the soil had absorbed moisture. It is still under the CFL and the temperature is the same.

So, should I keep the soil moist or dry? Should I put the seedling under more light or the sun?

botanicalguides

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Mai 2016
I too want to grow it and need tips for cultivation. I know that it doesn't like good soil because its a desert plant. a successfully grower told me to mix good soil with half sand.